Comair upgrade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boffin

Just out of curiosity, what is the current upgrade time at Comair? Any idea what it will be with the new planes/bases?
Thanks

Why don't you guys worry more about how to fly in the right seat first. It annoys me to no end when I have a person seated to my right whinning about upgrading , when he is years away from the left seat and lacks the experience to upgrade.

ACE, you need an ego check!!! It annoys me to no end to have a preson seated to the left of me who is a 300 hour wonder who has no experience flying except straight and level with a news paper shuved in his/her fracking face.?! Give the guy a break...

Good call...

It's an honest question that several people would like to know in helping to decide where to call home. Who didn't even wonder about upgrade info before going to a new company? Same as bases, pay etc...

I don't think he was looking to be hired as a street captain.....and I know we hate to admit it, but this really isn't brain surgery folks.

---T-Hawk

P.S. How much "EXPERIENCE" did the young guys have that flew countless combat missions over Europe and the Pacific theaters during World War II with people shooting at them??

What would they say if they heard you demanding a first officer to pay homage to you because you're captain of a regional jet flying scheduled service between one 10,000 ft runway to the other....over....Kentucky???

Not to demean our jobs at all, but cmon...get a life.

Last edited:
honestly upgrade was low on my list... now likely crew base, well that mattered along with decent pay and you had to pay something during training.

Its funny that so many of the guys acting all high and mighty were 300 hour wonders themselves.

That one always cracks me up.

I never really cared for flying with career FO's. I prefer flying with guys that are eager to move up and accept the responsibilities of command. Why be in this business if you aren't eager to be a Captain?

The best crew briefs go like this..."hey man, I'm over here and you're over there because I got here before you. That's the only reason. You watch my back, I'll watch yours and we'll stay out of the chief pilot's office. Other than that, let's have a little fun, keep the greasy side down and go home like it never happened. Any questions?"

Nope. And another trip passes you by. :)

Latest resources

Back