• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair upgrade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
" What Fun !!! " ( Sound of spasmodic hand clapping )

Should you in fact be to my left ACE, I'll swing gear and keep my cake-hole shut for the likes of you for as long as it takes, provided I get paid enough to make the bills.

Right now that's not the case, so If I get hired, I'll still swing your gear, but I'm gunning for your woman and you're buying my beer...beee-otch!

wrigley23 said:
The best crew briefs go like this......Other than that, let's have a little fun, keep the greasy side down and go home like it never happened. Any questions?"

arghhhh...that briefing reminds me of one I used to get at my last airline, from one particular captain that just rubbed me the wrong way.

"Let's have some fun and keep the smiles between the miles"

I'm cringing just writing that.:rolleyes:

English said:
arghhhh...that briefing reminds me of one I used to get at my last airline, from one particular captain that just rubbed me the wrong way.

"Let's have some fun and keep the smiles between the miles"

I'm cringing just writing that.:rolleyes:
Was his name, Miles?

To answer this man's question, Comair said with the aircraft they have ordered, should be about 4 years minimum. Just came back from interview. MCO and GSO already have bids for there current pilots. MCO is already filled. Still need to fill GSO. JFK will open in AUG 1

Latest resources

Back