Comair sold to Mesa?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NoJoy said:
Actually-a little pain at Mesa is a good thing. If you get to comfy-you end up staying instead of getting your time and moving on.

Good point, but considering you are in the same seat as me, or at least one a few feet away, you should be quite aware that "a little pain" is quite the understatement.

Agreed.
Pain now-pleasure later. Trench warfare at its finest.

Tomct said:
:eek: Oh CRAP!! I hate to jump on the wagon, but big D is looking for some more money and the only thing they have left is Comair. I hate to say it, but heeeerrrrrreeee'ss Johnny O! Watch out guys, you are next! Smells like a fire sale! Awwwwww$hitttt!

Don't think I'd worry too much about this one...Johnny O doesn't have the cash Skywest does; and I can't imagine how Delta would benefit from some stock trade style purchase this close to bankruptcy - cash is king right now.

Delta will IPO Comair and retain 51% of stock. This should generate 400 Mill or so.

bailout said:
No way. Comair WILL be sold to somebody.

I'm with Fred Buttrell on this one, "THE SOONER THE BETTER"

EDITED TO ADD: OOPS meant to say I'm for an IPO not a sale.

Jet

Last edited:
Comair Sale

This just in: I'm buying Comair.

I don't know, I sorta like the IPO idea...think about it, Comair goes out on an IPO in a fairly decent market condition for most airlines (minus the big old ones)....delta retains controlling shares, they could use those shares as leverage, not too mention make some money off the IPO and future rise in share price.....

they would make a heck of a lot more money doing that then selling it to Mesa for 400-500 million......

What are all you yahoo talking about Mesa?!?!

The Comair boys will be lumped into Freedom (albeit a MAG seniority number) due to Delta's scope clause.

How ironic is that?

Latest resources

Back