• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair sold to Mesa?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you could dream up the worst integration of two pilot groups in the regionals, what would you come up with? Mesa and Comair.

Stop posting this crap.

labbats said:
If you could dream up the worst integration of two pilot groups in the regionals, what would you come up with? Mesa and Comair.

Stop posting this crap.

I'll second that and make a motion adjourn this topic.....

:eek: Oh CRAP!! I hate to jump on the wagon, but big D is looking for some more money and the only thing they have left is Comair. I hate to say it, but heeeerrrrrreeee'ss Johnny O! Watch out guys, you are next! Smells like a fire sale! Awwwwww$hitttt!

Actually, if Delta was clever about it, they could make quite a bit of money by selling Comair to Mesa. All they would have to do is then sell tickets and pay-per-view rights to then ensuing cage match between the two pilot groups. There is a lot of money in pay-per-view. Brilliant...

As a Mesa pilot, I personally think that if my employer decided to purchase Comair, it would be fantastic for our pilot group. I don't care if I lose tons of seniority with a seniority list integration. It would all be worth it to bring on board an MEC staff with b@lls, forsight, experience, and unity. From the outside, I think Comair pilots have great unity and my pilot group could learn immensely from their influence.

Believe it or not, Mesa does have the potential to be a decent place to work if our pilot group could only unify; working together to create a better quality of life through negotiation. If something like this should happen, I hope that after the initial shock and sickness of working for JO, that Comair pilots and Mesa pilots could unite and use our assets to make contract '07 150% more pilot friendly than our current piece of toilet tissue we call a CBA.

Contrary to popular belief, Of the 1600 pilots employed by Mesa Airlines, I'd venture to say that only 200 or so are boneheads, but unfortunately they reside in the upper third of the seniority list, and hold seats on the MEC.

Flame if you please, but I think inter-airline bashing and negativity toward one another is counterproductive. (unless in jest, then it's just funny)

Actually-a little pain at Mesa is a good thing. If you get to comfy-you end up staying instead of getting your time and moving on.

Latest resources

Back