• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Shrinking More And Faster?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't agree with what Northwest management oh I am sorry Delta management is doing to Comair at all, but it is obvious. Game over.... Very sad....

So you're saying that you wouldn't vote to strike if we needed to, since it would cost DAL a lot of money and they might not forget it? What if a strike is called over scope? Moron.

Nope, he's saying look where it got you. It got you worse than nowhere. It's part of the problem with regional MECs mentality-most likely due to the age, makeup, and background of their members.

Frankly, it trickled all the way up to your management as well. The whole COMAIR team was an overplayed hand of poker- a pair of deuces poorly bluffed as a full house.

Nope, he's saying look where it got you. It got you worse than nowhere. It's part of the problem with regional MECs mentality-most likely due to the age, makeup, and background of their members.

Frankly, it trickled all the way up to your management as well. The whole COMAIR team was an overplayed hand of poker- a pair of deuces poorly bluffed as a full house.

Why do you keep saying "you". I don't work at CMR and never have. And if you're referring to the airline I currently work for, then talk the mirror. Either way, OYS's statement was asinine. You don't discourage a labor action just because you don't like the group, but then expect everyone to support your labor action. And since he was either in the military or at NWA during the Comair strike, he should probably just keep his mouth shut since he clearly has no idea what it was about.

Last edited:
Oys-Yo-Yo is ignorant and displays it constantly on FI, she and her sister JennyLee. where is jenny btw? was that her in BOS bashing that RJ's tail on her taxi? Did jenny tell the Capt it's "clear" or does she keep her eyes in the cockpit like Oys-Yo-Yo does :laugh:

Good luck to all the great Comair people still working there.

Just curious whats the general consensus at comair about the future past this reduction, you think there will be a buyout? Are you guys going to stay till the end and hope for a merger or are you looking elsewhere?

Good luck to all the great Comair people still working there.

We don't need luck we need Delta do just get on with it....Shut it down, Sell it, Or grow it (sounds sick, I know), and a beer wouldn't hurt either.

I seriously doubt business decisions these days are made out of vindictiveness or a sense of retribution. Bean-counters run the show.

Best of luck to the junior Comair folks.

Latest resources

Back