• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"If you havent yet, join Air-inc. If you are going to join 1 organization to prepare for the airlines, they are it. You dont have to do their full package, but they provide good info that is on target."

NO No NO don't do it, its a rip and you can get all the info you need right here or from friends. Please do not fall into kit's rip off machine. You were not put on this earth to make kit rich.

funny thing, all the people I know who got interviews (about 10 or so) there including myself (cancelled last year) just faxed a res and were called w/in a few weeks. No money shelling out needed.

Last edited:
POOL

To all the guys and gals in the pool: Congrats on your selection with COMAIR. Its a first class company, you will love it here. I have worked for 3 different airlines in the past. Trust me its worth waiting for however long it takes. I waited for 8 months from the time I interviewed. So just RELAX and be lucky to have job offer in today's market. Cheers

Thanks, Bull

Thanks for the cool post, Bull.

All the fellow poolies are PUMPED about joining the company. We're looking forward to joining you on the line.

When did you start with Comair?

Any advice for Comair newbies?

Not A Peep

I haven't heard anything this week.

As far as I understand, there are classes April 7th (see rmserovy's posting), April 21st & April 28th. I'm lead to believe that those classes are now full. I'm guessing that the company is now evaluating their current needs for May along with how quickly Bombardier is delivering the RJs.

If I was a betting man, I'd say that poolies phones are going to start ringing again next week for May classes. But I have no specific information to lead me to that conclusion. Just wishful thinking.

Rich Man,

Did I read that correctly that you interviewed last June and still haven't gotten a class? Have you called Sharon at all? You might want to make sure you're on that list.

To all waiting....it's well worth it. 6 months was a small price to pay for a secure job.

comair

I was just wondering, out of all of the people who got a interview and who got hired by Comair, how many of you went to Comair academy? Also, how much TT do you guys have?

Thanks

PositiveRate said:
Rich Man,

Did I read that correctly that you interviewed last June and still haven't gotten a class? Have you called Sharon at all? You might want to make sure you're on that list.

He's got some non-Comair related issue that's keeping him out of class (or so he's said in a couple of threads). The funny thing is that he regularly posts as if he's just waiting for the call that hasn't come yet. Maybe it's to mess with the other folks in the pool.

Hope he gets it resolved soon. Seniority is based on date of hire (when you show for training), not date of job offer.

Well, it looks as if another week has gone by...and still no call. Hang in there guys...there's always NEXT week! I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us!

Latest resources

Back