• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shark, when I got the letter I had already planned on being out of town, so I called Sharon and told her I would be gone and gave her my cell. She told me what class she was trying to fill, so I said , sign me up. I did hear from one other person from the 19th that is also in the 31 march calss.

Comair Class

Interviewed on 2-18, got the "congrats" letter on 3-3, Sharon called last week and offered a 3-31 class. Got the confirmation in the mail today that I'm in the class.

For those of you wondering about how to score an interview, I too got mine by attending the AIR INC job fair in Dallas and speaking face-to-face with a recruiter. I also got interviews with Colgan and ASA last fall after speaking to their recruiters at the D.C. job fair. I am not saying you need to give $ to Kit Darby to get a job. I'm just saying that for me, the cost of the Dallas job fair was worth it many times over. I'm sure my resume would have gotten lost in the stack had I not attended.

Good luck to you all.

Congrats to all those in the upcoming class. I can only assume that the people that interviewed on the 20th and 21st are next...maybe April sometime? Keep your fingers crossed!

I interviewed on the 18th, received congrats letter on the 4th. I have not heard from Comair since. Any idea as to how they fill the classes?

I was told by someone at Comair that they try to have a mix of
people in each class (i.e. some civilian, some military, some high
time, some lower time). I have also heard that it helps if most of
your background check is near done by the time they call you up.
But it's all hearsay and conjecture. I'm confident that we're all
going to be down there training soon. Good luck.

Good news!!!!

Sharon called me today (25 March) and said I would be in the April, 28 class.

I got my interview from the Air-Inc seminar on 27 January, then interviewed on 19 February, got the congrats letter on 3 March, and finally the call for class on 25 March for a 28 April start date.

I cant wait. Good luck to everyone else!!!

Congrats

Congratulations Roadrot!

Any word on classes between 3/31 & 4/28? Heard from anyone else from interviews on 2/19, 2/20 or 2/21?

Best of luck.

Signed:

Dying in the Pool :confused:

Latest resources

Back