• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
just heard from someone in my interview group getting the call for class on April 21 with a class size of 8
we interviewed on the 20th of Feb.

sitting patiently waiting for the phone to ring

My phone just rang!!!! Oh, just a salesman... Hang in there my fellow poolies. We'll get called soon. I have to admit though, the waiting is brutal!

I interviewed on Feb 20, was notified the 11th of Mar that I was accepted and called on Mar 24 to tell me that I am in an Apr 21st class. The notice of acceptance was postmarked Feb 28...so it took 12 days in the mail to get to me...talk about slow mail! But the package got here overnight telling me what I need to bring with me to the class etc. I am looking forward to starting training!

Question?

The congrats letter says something about "info packet requarding the exact class date and housing."

Does that mean Comair provides some sort of housing while at class or would it be only available places to rent?

thanks

Housing

You get the 1st week free at the Radisson. There are a few apts in Burlington...just south of the airport...that are worth looking into. Mine has 6-month lease with a roomy 2BR/2BA, both BR's with walk-in-closets for $735. 15 min to the training center or employee lot!

Welcome aboard!

Hovernut,

Is the week pay only at the Radisson and only for the first week of training? In other words if I get there early and get an apartment will they reimburse me the equivalent of what they pay everyone else? Or am I just on my own then? Are they Burlington apartments in the traffic pattern for noise? Thanks

Staring At The Phone

My phone just rang! Nevermind . . . it was just Homer Jay telling me that a salesman just called him.

I've got a pretty intense love/hate relationship going on with my phone right now. :eek:

It sounds like they haven't quite made it to the 2/21 interview people yet but I'm pleased to hear that there's a class on 4/21 AND 4/28.

Good news.

Latest resources

Back