• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

COMAIR Pilots get $31,000 each severance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You think 31k is "not bad" ? I think it is insulting if you have been there for anything over a year or two. What about the guys that have been there 25+ years? Do they get more? It's a sad day.

You think 31k is "not bad" ? I think it is insulting if you have been there for anything over a year or two. What about the guys that have been there 25+ years? Do they get more? It's a sad day.

sucks but it's Mama Delta and they're the regionals, lucky they get that if you think about it. Not saying it's right or fair either.

They will make more than first year Skywest and go jet pilots and not have to flip a single switch, while I'm a it, they will also make more than first year usair pilots!

25 Yrs.... should have moved on years ago....

I don't know, for a subcontractor, it's seems better than average.... how much did the ACA pilots get when they went kaput?

I'm not sure how he's coming up with 31K. From my calculations in my case it's nowhere near that, even counting COBRA, vacation, sick bank etc.

I'd take it.. At this point, a comair should have something else lined up.. Or at least be mentally prepared for this.. $31000 is good.

Latest resources

Back