Comair Pilots Drew the Line

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilots blaming other pilots for each other's misfortunes. :(

Management would be laughing their asses off at some of the posts on this thread (and this board) if they weren't so busy high-fiving and patting each other on the back...

Everyone is assuming that delta will take CMR flying and place it with another carrier over 17.3 million. Im not saying they wont, but arent we talking about a company that can afford to lose 5 million dollars per day. If CMR gets these growth aircraft (dam I hate that word now) it wont be because of a piss in the pot dollar amount it will be to spruce it up for a sale, and raise money for post bankruptcy financing.

Tell me how it is the PILOTS faults at Skywest and CHQ that this is happening. If you can find me a single Skywest or CHQ pilot that voted for this let me know. Get a clue and be mad at management not the pilot group.
I hate stupid people

Tell me how it is the PILOTS faults at Skywest and CHQ that this is happening. If you can find me a single Skywest or CHQ pilot that voted for this let me know. Get a clue and be mad at management not the pilot group.
I hate stupid people

No one has said ASA we have and always will say CHQ. Look ay your contract low baller your contract is what they want us to fly for

ASACAPT your probably 100 percent correct. However its just like a CHQ pilot told me once "you never want to be at the top, look whats happening at Comair" So in other words lets just lowball them enough to grow like crazy, but lets not be mesa. Maybe a smart move or maybe the beginging of Mesaba proposed wages for every regional pilot.

Last edited:
1 seniority list for all airlines... give me a break guys.

Latest resources

Back