Comair No Longer Hiring Furloughees?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 Pylt said:
It's YOU'RE an ass! At least if you are going to insult someone, do it right you moron!

Before the thread dies, hey......delta 737 bite me.....I have nothing against mother delta, but Jack offs like you need to get humbled a little....your only a certain number away from a furlough yourself....so don't think your all that.........another time another place half of the folks at the regionals actually would have been hired by Delta........yes..........it's not all low lifes at the regionals.....most of the folks in my hire class actually probably had more time than you at other majors or military.....so once again.....BITE ME!!!

RichO said:
Before the thread dies, hey......delta 737 bite me.....I have nothing against mother delta, but Jack offs like you need to get humbled a little....
Hey D1ck, that is your name isn't it?? Rich....I mean D1ck! You'll never meet anyone more humble than me. My problem is not with regional pilots. It is with idiots like you...Pompus asses who think the world owes them a favor!
your only a certain number away from a furlough yourself....so don't think your all that.........
Here we go again, D1ck....It is YOU'RE, as in YOU ARE! Even s simpleton like you should understand that....But that's expecting too much from a moron! Again, D1ck, if you're going to insult someone, at least get it right!!

another time another place half of the folks at the regionals actually would have been hired by Delta........yes..........it's not all low lifes at the regionals.....most of the folks in my hire class actually probably had more time than you at other majors or military.....so once again.....BITE ME!!!

Hey D1ck, you have no idea about my background...None, so once again, if you're going to insult someone, get it right D1ck....
Secondly, I never said or hinted that regional pilots are low lifes, just you D1ck...
Thridly, if you want me to bite you, move your sisters head!
awaiting D1ck's responses anxiously!

737 Pylt said:

I'm neutral to the argument, but dam that was funny!!!!:laugh: :beer:

737 Pylt said:
Hey D1ck, that is your name isn't it?? Rich....I mean D1ck! You'll never meet anyone more humble than me. My problem is not with regional pilots. It is with idiots like you...Pompus asses who think the world owes them a favor!

Here we go again, D1ck....It is YOU'RE, as in YOU ARE! Even s simpleton like you should understand that....But that's expecting too much from a moron! Again, D1ck, if you're going to insult someone, at least get it right!!

Hey D1ck, you have no idea about my background...None, so once again, if you're going to insult someone, get it right D1ck....
Secondly, I never said or hinted that regional pilots are low lifes, just you D1ck...

Actually, I'm not really looking for a fight, I'm just fighting for those of the regional ranks who were hired on and went off to fight the war and who won't be around to *itch about anything.....The only thing I question is your patriotism...............and my only point was that though your with the mother...there are many that are with the regional that have the same qualitfications as you and you have no right to think that your better for any reason what so ever....so once again.....for all my brother's fighting the war.....BITE ME!!!

PS...OH, hey, so how many brothers have you've lost in the last two years or so fighting the war ....yeah...I didn't think so......so shut the *uck up.......and if you had a brain you would realize I wasn't going after a pilot what so ever, I was just commenting on those who think that the fact that their with Delta mother and they rule the world is a load of crap.....wake up.....your crap doesn't stink more than ours.....in fACT if you think it doesn't than that is the problem...your no better....when are you going to realize that

Last edited:
RichO said:
Actually, I'm not really looking for a fight, I'm just fighting for those of the regional ranks who were hired on and went off to fight the war and who won't be around to *itch about anything.....The only thing I question is your patriotism...............and my only point was that though your with the mother...there are many that are with the regional that have the same qualitfications as you and you have no right to think that your better for any reason what so ever....so once again.....for all my brother's fighting the war.....BITE ME!!!

PS...OH, hey, so how many brothers have you've lost in the last two years or so fighting the war ....yeah...I didn't think so......so shut the *uck up.......and if you had a brain you would realize I wasn't going after a pilot what so ever, I was just commenting on those who think that the fact that their with Delta mother and they rule the world is a load of crap.....wake up.....your crap doesn't stink more than ours.....in fACT if you think it doesn't than that is the problem...your no better....when are you going to realize that
Incoherent to say the least.

Friends don't let their friends post when drunk...

HMM

Originally Posted by 737 Pylt

What is a "Thridly? :)

Sorry man... Couldn't resist.:laugh:

RichO said:

What are you....Like 12 years old?? You make no sense. See what happens when dad leaves the computer turned on.

.......Never mind!
and it is still YOU'RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeesh!

OK Girls, you are both in time out!!!

Now go to your rooms!:smash:

Latest resources

Back