• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Browntothebone

RUMOR:

"Mesaba FA's are supposedly being trained on differences for the CRJ-700"
"Mesaba will be operating CRJ-700's which are currently being flown by ASA & Comair."
"CVG will be closed as a base and Comair will see major reductions in flying and will then be liquidated"

You are a certifiable tool bag, I've never put anyone on my ignore list but you are one sh!tbag post away from being the first.

Last edited:
Browntothebone This message is hidden because Browntothebone is on your ignore list.

First for me too, but I'm glad I did it. He is a pot stirrer who never posts anything but bitter antagonistic sputum.

Last edited:
You are a certifiable tool bag, I've never put anyone on my ignore list but you are one sh!tbag post away from being the first.

Ahhh....just put the Brownstreak on my ignore list too. Feels good to never have to hear from him again.

And the difference between the 900 that Mesaba already flies and the 700 is....? Differences training for something that is the same except for no convection oven and two less window exits and plays music is exactly what?

you guys are right...the ignore button is a beautiful feature.

RUMOR:

"Mesaba FA's are supposedly being trained on differences for the CRJ-700"
"Mesaba will be operating CRJ-700's which are currently being flown by ASA & Comair."
"CVG will be closed as a base and Comair will see major reductions in flying and will then be liquidated"

Rumor also has it that yesterday a Comair FA on the way to work was kicked off a OO flight because she was caught huffing cleaner in the lav.

Mesaba is already furloughing due to about 10 Saabs being taken off line. If they were getting airplanes, I'd look for those furloughs to be canceled first.

Latest resources

Back