• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair news

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure how legit this is, not much has been said around here. But all this past week we have had a lot of Comair suits come in and out of the SOC. Why? No idea but they have been here often.

Who knows.

Its really amazing how fast SOME of you racist pricks can make those comments SO easily when you're on your computer...but when you're sitting next to me or some other crew member of color or gender in the flight deck, you "pretend" you're someone else. I'm not defending the comments "brown to the bone" makes, but if just a general comment is made about some silly airlilne rumor-why does he have to be racially insulted?? Ultrarunner you and your kind are the definition of a COWARD and a DISGRACE to our profession. I suppose you have a dingy white hood in your flight case don't you?

You are really reaching with this one chief.

Not sure how legit this is, not much has been said around here. But all this past week we have had a lot of Comair suits come in and out of the SOC. Why? No idea but they have been here often.

Who knows.

They are moving all of Comair's computer systems up to MSP. Since the servers can reside anywhere they are going to share space with Mesaba & Compass (all of them in an offsite facility in MSP) in order to cut costs for all the DCI WOs. This is the story we got from the Pres.

Its really amazing how fast SOME of you racist pricks can make those comments SO easily when you're on your computer...but when you're sitting next to me or some other crew member of color or gender in the flight deck, you "pretend" you're someone else. I'm not defending the comments "brown to the bone" makes, but if just a general comment is made about some silly airlilne rumor-why does he have to be racially insulted?? Ultrarunner you and your kind are the definition of a COWARD and a DISGRACE to our profession. I suppose you have a dingy white hood in your flight case don't you?

great comment, i totally agree! I for one like to get to know someone before I do not like them. Oh and by the way, I like to think of how the army thinks of color, "we are all green". But even that does not work sometimes.

We have some racially charged politics going on now with the confirmation proceedings in the supreme court and then the arrest out east of the crazy professor and the white cop, lets leave the race comments to them and keep this forum clear of that and all for the normal dumba$$ comments we can all laugh at here!

This message is hidden because Browntothebone is on your ignore list.

go to your CP or control panel settings, and look on the left side you will see "edit ignore list" click that and type his name. Then select OK

I really does make a great difference. I don't like suppressing differing opinions. I really want to listen to people I might not normally agree with.

Since 1997, I have stumbled on a very few such as hellonewman and BTTB, that contribute nothing. They are pot stirrers who post flame and then sit back with glee and watch the fireworks start.

They are that .5% that like to pull fire alarms. You can spot them at the back of the crowd masturbating.

Latest resources

Back