Comair news

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
RUMOR:

"Mesaba FA's are supposedly being trained on differences for the CRJ-700"
"Mesaba will be operating CRJ-700's which are currently being flown by ASA & Comair."
"CVG will be closed as a base and Comair will see major reductions in flying and will then be liquidated"

ASACRJFlyer

Total Time
You are a certifiable tool bag, I've never put anyone on my ignore list but you are one sh!tbag post away from being the first.

Last edited:

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
Hey dude, don't shoot the messenger. It's just a rumor that's going around.

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
Browntothebone This message is hidden because Browntothebone is on your ignore list.

First for me too, but I'm glad I did it. He is a pot stirrer who never posts anything but bitter antagonistic sputum.

Last edited:

CX880

Total Time
No it's true. But is the CVG base going to be closed for Delta or Comair?

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+
You are a certifiable tool bag, I've never put anyone on my ignore list but you are one sh!tbag post away from being the first.
Ahhh....just put the Brownstreak on my ignore list too. Feels good to never have to hear from him again.

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
And the difference between the 900 that Mesaba already flies and the 700 is....? Differences training for something that is the same except for no convection oven and two less window exits and plays music is exactly what?

you guys are right...the ignore button is a beautiful feature.

Broke in CVG

Broke AGAIN in CVG!
Total Time
Life
The only difference between the 700 & 900 is the 900 has Twix bars. :)

10nCLR

Oh, Yeah!
Total Time
TFAYD
RUMOR:

"Mesaba will be operating CRJ-700's which are currently being flown by ASA & Comair."
"CVG will be closed as a base and Comair will see major reductions in flying and will then be liquidated"

Rumor also has it that yesterday a Comair FA on the way to work was kicked off a OO flight because she was caught huffing cleaner in the lav.

Cpt Oveur

I had the fish for dinner
Total Time
time?
Mesaba is already furloughing due to about 10 Saabs being taken off line. If they were getting airplanes, I'd look for those furloughs to be canceled first.

SEVEN

Total Time
I have heard the same rumor. I have also heard Comair will eventually be liquidated. I hope it's not true.

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
Actually, I went in the other direction. Now, I actually look forward to clicking on BTTB thread starts. Lots of good humor always follows.

Show us what you can do, Brown.

samballs

Total Time
Been here 6 years, the only time I have not heard we were going to go out of business was when I took 3 months off.

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
Samballs....I cant concentrate on anything you are saying with that avatar.....

ultrarunner

Total Time
It's a rumor going around because "SpookToTheBone" decided to start it.

Go get life as a gang-banger or something!

N813CA

Yeah buddy
Total Time
Rumor I heard was Comair was taking all of Mesaba's flying and..... COME ON!!!! Can't you do better than that?

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
RUMOR:

Why you even care about a regional rumor shows how lonely your life is. Don't you have a "million man march" you should be getting drunk for?