• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As long as you want to bring up history, March 2001: Thanks for the strike checks.... oh, that's right every other airline pilots sent checks except for ONE ~ Delta. I take that back, there was one Delta pilot who sent in a check. One! And for the record, a majority of Comair pilots voiced their opinion to JC on this matter and he tried to use the DL furloughs as negotiation chips with DALPA anyway.

You're a big A-hole for even trudging this up.

Well that one Delta pilot must have been me, I sent in two checks from my own bank account in addition to voting in favor of assessments, I also gave a striking CMR pilot, who I never personally knew, my buddy passes so that relatives could attend his wedding.

I think the rest of your spin is total BS, what check did the pilots from UAL, AAA, AWA, NWA send? Oh that's right, it came in the form of strike benefits from day one, just like the DAL pilots sent.

The point is that your MEC used the different hiring criteria as a case in why there isn't sufficient operational integration for a PID....
You mean your attempt at a seniority snag?
See the problem Joey is that guys like yourself and some of the other girls from the rjdc that have busted checkrides, dui's and no college made them undesirable, thus non Delta qualified.
But you did ok, huh? Bought and paid for your job through the PFT program at ASA! Just too bad your background was in question.

The CMR hiring criteria required resigning seniority and YOUR MEC said that DAL/CMR/ASA are separate and that the separate hiring criteria proved that...You reep what you sow.....
You sure are, how long before you girls sue Skywest inc.? You'll be just a memory in Skywest's portfolio before you know it. How many of furlough at ASA? Are you picking up open time? Are you and the rest of the rjdc helping out the furloughees?

The DAL MEC likes asking for help when it needs it...but it never does anything for anyone else.....Midwest Express is just the latest example....What have they done for them?
What the DMEC was responding to was extortion by the rjdc. You lost, you failed. You're stuck at a going away regional. But hey, at least you can know that the rjdc will be held with the same kind of esteem that the group of guys who took jobs at Continental back in the 80's!;)

Seven years ago? Holy crap! It seems like just yesterday that I was arguing with Fins and Joey about this absolute abomination.

..Midwest Express is just the latest example....What have they done for them?

What exactly were they supposed to do for them? It's not exactly like hiring is taking place to give them preference.

Scope,

Please tell me what seniority snag are talking about?

701EV

To echo another thread on another board. It's 2009. Bush got re-elected for a 2nd term, but we now have a black president. GM is now called Government Motors and they still build crap cars. Michael Jackson died. Oh yeah, the economy tanked and Delta bought Northwest.

To echo another thread on another board. It's 2009. Bush got re-elected for a 2nd term, but we now have a black president. GM is now called Government Motors and they still build crap cars. Michael Jackson died. Oh yeah, the economy tanked and Delta bought Northwest.

Youa are so full of crap. There is no way we were dumb enough to give Bush a second term!!

Latest resources

Back