• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I almost think it would be unsafe to put a Delta pilot with an ego larger than the state of Texas on a flight deck with a Comair pilot. Comair should have allowed you Delta guys to have preferential hiring. You guys should have kept your Delta seniority for when you were recalled at Delta, but while you would have been at Comair you should have come in at the BOTTOM at First Year Pay. With every other carrier when you get preferential hiring you start at the bottom, not at your seniority on their pay scale. Hey, this sounds familiar.........Delta pilots, kids, getting on Comair aircraft before Comair employees.

As a local to the Cincinnati area and a Delta customer for the past 17 years, I hope DELTA AIR LINES gets theirs! Delta Air Lines is the Saddam Hussein of the airlines industry. They have done nothing but screw over their customers and even their employees.

Coorect me if I am wrong, but first year Comair pay at the bottom of the list is where they would have been.

I almost think it would be unsafe to put a Delta pilot with an ego larger than the state of Texas on a flight deck with a Comair pilot.

There are plenty of people with large egos here (OH)

That is a different spin on the story! I had not heard that. Good insight on your part.

I have posted what I told them several times on this board. And I told that to every Delta crew I jumpseated with. We had a chance to B slap management and we let them sucker us into a needless bloodbath. Yet another of the 400 reasons I'm glad to be a frac jockey!

Wow. This guy A$$carpe is a very sad dude. He has spent this much of his life crusading about an event that happened 7 years ago. This guy is a total loser.

All pilots have an ego to some extent, but I have yet to meet a Delta pilot that doesn't think he/she is God.

Eact opposite from me. I know a couple and they are good guys/girls to have a drink with.

Latest resources

Back