• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair MEC sent this out about RJDC...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahhh, what a glorious day. The RJDC nimrods had to give up on their silly little lawsuit because it had no basis in the law. And the best part? If they had any political acumen whatsoever, they could have achieved the same results of the settlement years ago without having to waste so much time and money.

I heard Ford settled with no damages and no compensation for legal costs. Those lawyer bills must be phenomenal. But at least he's secured his place in Flying The Line, Volume III.

Not true....

So he got money? How much?

***Crickets chirping...***

Do tell us, how much money did they get, and who gets it? Did it cover legal fees? Were there punitive damages? Call your insider and find out. I already did. (Keep in mind I rarely ask a question I don't already know the answer to).

I heard Ford settled with no damages and no compensation for legal costs. Those lawyer bills must be phenomenal. But at least he's secured his place in Flying The Line, Volume III.

Is there going to be a Flying the Line Vol. III? I wish that guy would write one on what happened after 9/11 to show people how we have been screwed by yet another anti-union administration.

Flying the Line Volume III will be a 3 page pamphlet of bullet-points.

Now if someone wrote a book about what ALPA did WRONG over the last decade, it would rival War and Peace in length.

Flying the Line Volume III will be a 3 page pamphlet of bullet-points.

Now if someone wrote a book about what ALPA did WRONG over the last decade, it would rival War and Peace in length.

Flying the Line, Volumes I and II, were objective accounts of the history of the Association, warts and all. If there is a Volume III (George Hopkins is still around and doing just fine, and he attended the BOD meeting last year as a guest), then I'm sure it will be just as objective as the first two. ALPA has done a lot right, and plenty wrong, in the last decade. Those that focus on the wrong aren't being objective and are refusing to look at all of the good that the Association has accomplished.

PCL_: Did the book address those who bought their job? Why don't you STFU and climb back under your scab employing Citrus rock.

you are still a "pay GIA for a job" scumbag no matter what. You are probably a hit with the Eastern scabs in the Citrus program.
Remember, you do have to look at yourself in the mirror one day!! Can't wait to hear how you descrbe your career to your son, "well JR, your father wrote a check..."

Who Knows?

Why would they go this far in a lawsuit to settle on such a meaningless point?

I honestly don't know why the RJDC does anything. People like Joe Merchant run around and criticize everything ALPA does but they have nothing better to offer.
As far as I can tell, the RJDC is just a bunch of malcontents who do as much or more harm to ALPA than management. Who really thought they would get anything that mattered?

-Big Fat Whatever

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back