• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair LEC Elections

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We call it the triplewide, not doublewide. We better not elect ANYONE who used to work for Midway again. He might try to take over the MEC again.

Skydivrdrvr,

Thats a silly and sophomoric thing to say. What is the basis of your stereotype?

That's like saying that we better not hire any more Academy folks because they're ALL low time pilots who have no business being in a high performance jet.

It's downright foolish, it's irresponsible, and it is likely offensive to the many furloughed Midway Airlines professionals that have made Comair their home.

I hope that you will view each ALPA volunteer by their individual platforms and not solely on the basis of their aviatiation background.

:mad:

One candidate conceeds upcoming election

This morning on the ALPA message board, one of the candidates for F/O rep (MW) announced that he was leaving the company and withdrawing from the race.

He also endorsed another candidate (JS) for the position. Does anyone know what happens now? Is there another nomination that is held to replace him on the ballot?

have heard that BV is VERY supportive of the concessions for growth scenario. as i have not talked to him personally yet, can anyone confirm.

If you had ever flown with any of the Midway professionals, you would know what I mean. But, you obviously don't, or you are one of them. I don't think they understand how they come across.

BV is not in favor of "buying growth"

Anaconda said:
have heard that BV is VERY supportive of the concessions for growth scenario. as i have not talked to him personally yet, can anyone confirm.
Anaconda,

From talking with him, I can tell you that BV has expressed he is absolutely NOT in favor of "buying growth" (giving concessions to get more a/c). He understands that the company will grow if it makes sense for the company to grow and says he will not help with the race to the bottom. NO BUYING OF GROWTH is the way to go...and BV has expressed that to me directly.

If you want confirmation, make sure to ask him yourself.

F/O

skydiverdriver said:
If you had ever flown with any of the Midway professionals, you would know what I mean. But, you obviously don't, or you are one of them. I don't think they understand how they come across.
So just exactly how are we supposed to come across? Please enlighten me! And quite frankly, I DON'T know what you mean. Is the fact we haven't been COMAIR from day one some sort of detrement in your eyes?

Latest resources

Back