• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair LEC Elections

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great chat tonight folks. Was terrific to see 5 candidates show up to talk with the pilots and answer questions.

Hopefully it will be as successful next time. The November chat schedule will be published on the website shortly.

I have received nothing in my box and know nothing about a "Chat". Perhaps you could enlighten me a bit...like send me the website? I've done a wee bit of searching on this site for "their site" but have found nothing. I would like to be a bit more informed and make the best decision with the information I have.

Thanks!:D

Skyslug,

I'm sure you got the information in your V-file. But check your PM's. I will send the website address to you.

Thanks for making an effort to educate yourself and vote!

(I believe ballots are being sent out this week and voting will take place the first 2 weeks of Nov)

Hey, CMR guys, what's the refendum right now on the current reps getting re-elected (with the exception of the CA rep who wasn't nominated)?

Ifly4food,

I'm not sure what you mean by "referendum".

The Captain reps who were nominated were A.C., S.K, T.G, and V.M.

The F/O reps who were nominated were B.V., M.W., J.S., and R.T.

A.C. is a current F/O rep and, since he upgraded, was ineligible to run for F/O rep again. He is running for Captain rep.

B.V. is a current F/O rep.

T.G. is a current Capt rep.

So 3 current status-reps are on the ballot to be elected again. Does that answer your question?

FurloughedAgain said:
Ifly4food,

I'm not sure what you mean by "referendum".

The Captain reps who were nominated were A.C., S.K, T.G, and V.M.

The F/O reps who were nominated were B.V., M.W., J.S., and R.T.

A.C. is a current F/O rep and, since he upgraded, was ineligible to run for F/O rep again. He is running for Captain rep.

B.V. is a current F/O rep.

T.G. is a current Capt rep.

So 3 current status-reps are on the ballot to be elected again. Does that answer your question?

What I meant was do you think AC, BV, and TG will be re-elected or not? What's the gouge coming from the "doublewide"?

It is tough to say. To be honest I believe that ALL of the nominees this time around are outstanding. (any person who gives their time to the pilot group as a volunteer is worthy of praise in my book.)

Unfortunately that means that the race -- the Captain side especially -- will be a close one.

TG has done an exceptional job for many years and I would not be surprised to see both he and SK win the Captain rep slot.

The copilot side in a bit more difficult to project since there are three relative unknowns. BV has a very large following of pilots (especially prior Midway) who like his "shoot from the hip" attitude. I would expect him to take one of the seats.

The MEC seems to be quietly endorsing JS for the other F/O rep position, so I would expect her to carry the other seat.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back