• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair "latest and greatest"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair is still bringing back guys off the street. They wouldn't be doing that if they knew we were loosing airplanes this year.

Comair is still bringing back guys off the street. They wouldn't be doing that if they knew we were loosing airplanes this year.

What? That is a total Comair thing to do. We hired right up until we furloughed...in 08.

I don't know what will happen, I just know enough to save for whatever they have in store next. Hopefully the economy turns around and the non-regionals start hiring in the next couple years.

yeah, because Comair does that all the time like US Airways.... Once doesn't count as all the time. There are a lot more places out there that have done it a lot more.

Just asking. If I have to collect unemployment for 99 months, it's Delta's damn fault and I plan on looking for work as soon as Delta destroy's what was once a good company, matter of fact I've started looking but I live in a state with 12% unemployment. F YOU!!!

I knew you had......ahhhh i would say balls but your a woman. Hey remember, in KY UI is I think maxed at 800.00 weekly for full time. If you have to be on UI for 99 weeks enjoy yourself!! You and hubby canfly all over the world and do some of that freaky stuff you two have always wanted to try. (No, I don't want to know the details.) But you see what's about to happen, New flying gets awarded and Comair didn't get crap!

The signs are there, pay attention. You fly the 50 or the 70?

What? That is a total Comair thing to do. We hired right up until we furloughed...in 08.

I don't know what will happen, I just know enough to save for whatever they have in store next. Hopefully the economy turns around and the non-regionals start hiring in the next couple years.

Not anymore buddy. No more recalls. You are also talking about the same company that hired then furloughed new hires all in thwe same day. Delta does'nt give a damn about how this affects Comair. Remember the CVG 840!!!

yea the post reply was meant for you. Again Comair could care less about that. new flying got awarded and Comair got ................0%! Get ready budddy, Richard Anderson is in tgo ANAL real heavy, and he doesn't use KY!! Ask the CVG840!

yea the post reply was meant for you. Again Comair could care less about that. new flying got awarded and Comair got ................0%! Get ready budddy, Richard Anderson is in tgo ANAL real heavy, and he doesn't use KY!! Ask the CVG840!

I don't know why you get your kicks off of 1,000 pilots at a good company loosing thier jobs if you are correct. Good for you.

I don't know why you get your kicks off of 1,000 pilots at a good company loosing thier jobs if you are correct. Good for you.

Your kidding right? I do not get off on pilots losing thier jobs. I am strongly suggesting a back up plan. I also suggest that if you believe the sunshine and candy that Richard Anderson gives to folks he will screw you!!!

Meeting of the Comair higher-ups on Tuesday the 24th. Wednesday the 25th an announcement will be made. I bet DS is the first of the top brass at Comair to be let go and more cleaning house at on the top floor is about to go down. It is about time! Anyone have any popcorn?

Meeting of the Comair higher-ups on Tuesday the 24th. Wednesday the 25th an announcement will be made. I bet DS is the first of the top brass at Comair to be let go and more cleaning house at on the top floor is about to go down. It is about time! Anyone have any popcorn?

Excuse me, but DS is already out of the company. He resigned a week or two ago. Where have you been? There's not going to be any big announcement next week.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back