• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Is Imploding

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Same stuff works on Delta pilots. How many more times can you relax scope? Will you guys ever learn that any aircraft with delta painted on the side should be flown by Delta pilots?
But remember it was the mainline pilots that did not want these little T-prop pilots on their seniority list, the chickens are coming home to roost

Same stuff works on Delta pilots. How many more times can you relax scope? Will you guys ever learn that any aircraft with delta painted on the side should be flown by Delta pilots?

If you are talking to Delta pilots from years ago that let the scope turn to shat.....ok...if you are talking to me you couldn't be more wrong....I know full well who is responsible for scope release. Now that I am at Delta I will do everything in my voting power to stop the bleeding. I hold nothing against the regionals for scope....it wasn't their choice.

I was in the regionals for ten years....I think it is bad for pilots when the majors let go of scope AND I think it is bad for pilots when a regional pilot is "happy" getting more large rj's.

You should be PROUD of an industry leading contract when you work for the same company who's name is painted on the plane. All an "industry leading" contract for a subcontractor does for you is give you "high fives" or "beers at the bar" from other lower paid subcontractor pilots whose companies eventually take over your flying due to being cheaper and leading to you losing your Captain's seat or job.

This is no joke. Ask Comair or Horizon pilots....

Or Piedmont Pilots for that matter!

You guys still think that pilot pay is everything. Have you ever thought that Comair is shrinking because that's the only airline Delta can shrink easily. Maybe it is slightly in retaliation for the strike however not likely. Losing money just to hurt the employees of another company isn't a smart practice for a corporation.
They feed you this cool aid that pilot pay causes the demise of every airline because it works. Your type A personalities make you want to believe you have that much control.
And like I have said many times if pilot pay dictated company success, Mesa would be thriving.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

But remember it was the mainline pilots that did not want these little T-prop pilots on their seniority list, the chickens are coming home to roost

Speaking of chickens and flightless birds, must be a sad world for you to be grounded in your little pathetic office existence at your age. Slow day in the cargo business there eh? Guess the bosses are letting you surf the web during the slow time with the requirement you virtually piss on current aviators.

miss me?

Speaking of chickens and flightless birds, must be a sad world for you to be grounded in your little pathetic office existence at your age. Slow day in the cargo business there eh? Guess the bosses are letting you surf the web during the slow time with the requirement you virtually piss on current aviators.
who me? You I am not allowed here on my days off?

Last edited:
Marvin Lewis

Comair people, our expectations need to be adjusted. If you were looking for a better job before, you are still looking for a better job. You are just looking with more zeal.

I f you thought you were going to make Comair a career airline, that might happen (if you are 64). Otherwise, hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Good times are never quite as good as you imagine them to be; I suspect the inverse can be said for bad times.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back