Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair guys and others, good Gent.Club in CVG??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hugh Jorgan said:
Happy to oblige. Isn't there some religious thread out there missing your valuable input?
Best religious thread I know of is the Bible but it sure doesn't need my input.

By the way it backs up every thing I've said here. It also talks about people like you who, if they don't like the message, shoot the messenger. I'm sure you've heard of them, its the same type of people who crucified Jesus.

jetstream said:
if they don't like the message, shoot the messenger.
The invited message was a question as to where a good strip joint might be found in CVG, not an invitation for some self-righteous bastard to condemn those looking for the information. You come into a thread like this insulting everyone and expect your message to not be shot down? Of course you expected it, your bible told you it would happen. So you are right again. Pat yourself on the back and don't go away mad. Just go away.

Hugh Jorgan said:
...don't go away mad. Just go away.
Man, I've heard that line before, somewhere... must've been Bon Jovi; no wait, I think it was Prince, yeah, that's it!

As for strips clubs, I'm all in favor of them, but in moderation. If I were to go on a regular basis, I'd be flat broke. Do I want another lap dance? You bet I do!! I have no will power to say no when they're wiggling in my lap. I leave my Bible in the car when I go in of course...

Hugh,

Love the "Signature" line! I'm still laughing!

Art Vandalay said:
I like to look at boobies. Where in the Bible does it say that this is wrong?
It doesn't say its wrong. In fact it says its great and encourages it. Only one condition; those "boobies" should belong to your wife.

Here it is:

May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth....
may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love.

Why be captivated my son by an adulteress? Why embrace the bosom of another man's wife? For a man's ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all his paths. The evil deeds of a wicked man ensnare him; the cords of his sin hold him fast. He will die for lack of discipline, led astray by his own great folly.

Proverbs 5:18-23

Just as your POH, Ops Specs, and the FAR's set boundries to keep you safe when you fly, God sets boundries to keep you safe in life.

Okay, everyone, I'll step up to the plate and promise to forever hold Jetstream to the moral high road he's just trapped himself on. That will be interesting. Seriously, though, live and let live.

Why don't you wait and post under the next thread entitled:

"Does anyone know where I can get an unwanted lecture in SBN from a religious blowhard concerning the completely legal activities of consenting adults during which women make crazy amounts of cash off of men and sometimes other women who understand that they're doing nothing more than blowing some disposable cash on a good time out with a friend or two? Also, can I get some help with run-on sentences?"

You may have better luck on another board, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Looketh not a me, for I'm sure you hateth yourself enough deep down inside to find something you can change therein.

SVCTAthieins 46:14-15

By the way, Hugh, you're becoming my new hero.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back