Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair guys and others, good Gent.Club in CVG??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
svcta said:
Okay, everyone, I'll step up to the plate and promise to forever hold Jetstream to the moral high road he's just trapped himself on. That will be interesting.
Sorry if I came across as self righteous, it was not my intent. Believe me I'm not perfect just forgiven. Just keep in mind that its not the "gospel of jetstream" I'm advocating.

most of the guys in the audience are a bunch of desperate loosers/perverts

You say that like its a bad thing.

jetstream said:
Sit down sometime and watch one of the documentarys on the girls in these clubs. Many of them come from bad home environments, have little in the way of education and job skills and no means to support themselves except taking their clothes off. And thats the ones who are still doing it. What is really sad is the interviews with the former strippers, who after age took away their youthful good looks, were cast aside like a worn out shoe. Now they have no money and no way to support themselves.
Sounds like 95% of single women in my area. Maybe they could become a flight attendant for a regional?

"Good" strip club... religious zealots.... hugh Jorgans...... LOLOLOLOHARHARHARHARH ooops, I shar... nevermind

jetstream said:
May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth....
may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love.

Proverbs 5:18-23

Just as your POH, Ops Specs, and the FAR's set boundries to keep you safe when you fly, God sets boundries to keep you safe in life.
Jetstream,
Your efforts are noble but your words fall on deaf ears (not mine). What we have here..is a..failya to communicate.

Hugh, as always, your the man (brewed up any new batches lately?)

get on it, thanks for trying to get this thread back on topic

jbdc9, crue did a song with that, as did blondie

to the 'believers' please take your un-required/desired/requested sermonizing someplace else
I don't tell anyone else how to live, and expect that same treatment in return

to the rest, thanks for some laughs and input

Dash8 said:
brewed up any new batches lately?
I've got a Bohemian Pilsner that will be a New Year's Eve first taste...my first lager. A fresh batch of my super-duper strong oatmeal stout is probably going to be tapped tonight and in another carboy bubbles away a very big IPA. Yeah, I guess you could say I've been brewing up a few.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back