Comair Furloughs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Homer Jay said:
I got duped the first time with the freeze, which was actually about a $3.00 dollar/hour pay cut. I voted yes SOLEY for job preservation...

Homer...

All of you were totally scammed. You gave up $3000 per year, and in the end got NOTHING.

...and management knew all along they were negotiating with Monopoly money!

...and if the judge reduces your compensation and benefits to match those of the Chautauqua or Skywest pilots?

Then what is your plan?

There are way too many pilots who lack the ability to plan for the future. All they see is the present or a year down the road. They lack the ability to understand their own self-worth.

BenderGonzales said:
...and if the judge reduces your compensation and benefits to match those of the Chautauqua or Skywest pilots?

Then what is your plan?

Then I'll make the same. I won't make less... What they are asking for will take me below their scales. Screw that!

I'm just trying to figure out what your options are when the judge hands down the new payscales. (even if they happen to be lower than CHQ, Mesa, Gulfstream et al)

Anybody know labor law outside of section 6? Self help during bankruptcy?

CMR questions???

WHat is the present pay scale prior to these new cuts??

WHat is the approx Fuel Flow for a 50 seat RJ at FL310?

Go Around,

Why don't you just get yourself prepared for another helpin' of management fertilizer for your 'Man Flower'. The high-protein, low-carb craze is over.

Latest resources

Back