• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair furloughs 59 more

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not really Delta anymore. It's actually Northwest disguised as Delta!:rolleyes:

I was going to say its not really Northwest anymore. Its actually just a dicked up mess.

Your as stupid as you are inexperienced and dangerous. If you are out of a Comair co-pilot 50 people stand a chance of taking off and landing alive. I'm glad to hear people like you going onto welfare. Pi$$ of D-Bag, you need to learn to read. Obviously you did not understand my last post. Your Mom must be so proud of you!

^^ Hooked on Phonics worked for me! :smash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarpe3448
Your as stupid as you are inexperienced and dangerous. If you are out of a Comair co-pilot 50 people stand a chance of taking off and landing alive. I'm glad to hear people like you going onto welfare. Pi$$ of D-Bag, you need to learn to read. Obviously you did not understand my last post. Your Mom must be so proud of you!

Trust me. The ignore feature is a wonderful thing on this site.

:nuts:

Back to drinking again Mr. bottom feeder carp?? Bashing comair again on the regional boards? Very sad indeed. HS

Back to drinking again Mr. bottom feeder carp?? Bashing comair again on the regional boards? Very sad indeed. HS

I did not bash Comair at all. I just posted that it was a dumb idea to plan to make your own airline lose money. This method will not bring the guys back. Do you think management is going to say, "Oh my gosh, they are taxiing slow, doing write up's etc. We better call back the furloughs at once so they stop it." That is all I said. Then if you look at the next post the guy jumped me and threw the insult, followed by just about every other one of you. Check the facts. That is the way this thread has gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarpe3448

Trust me. The ignore feature is a wonderful thing on this site.

:nuts:

Ouch! That hurts so bad! Please do me a favor. Leave me on it! You offer nothing worthwhile!

Latest resources

Back