• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair furloughs 59 more

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can pretty much comment on anything I want, there are no rules against it. Just because you don't like the truth, doesn't mean I can't comment on it. Good luck with the DCI mess.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey General!

I think these regional guys are feeling pretty insecure don't you! You can post anything on here and they jump down your throats with insults. Then they have the balls to turn it around and say we are the ones insulting them.

How is the 767 domestic by the way! I bid off the 767 ER and am thinking about domestic! General you are a true American Hero!

The General would have to post about three-thousand relevant, factual and helpful posts, in order to be considered as not hurling an insult.

That due to the tons of drivel he has deposited on this board over the years.

And besides that he is still slandering the name of a good man with his moniker. But I guess a lapse of judgment is appropriate in this instance, since Lee was offered McClellan's job just before the poop hit the fan.

I can pretty much comment on anything I want, there are no rules against it. Just because you don't like the truth, doesn't mean I can't comment on it. Good luck with the DCI mess.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Cause you're a sad sad sad bag of dou(he!!!!!

One certainly CAN comment on anything one wants! See: Amandment. 1st. Got it.

However.....that does not mean one SHOULD comment on anything one wants. It makes you a little, sad pathetic fool when you spend so much time trolling on those you beleive yourself to be superior over and shoving your opinions on them when they don't ask or care to hear it in the least. I can't believe you still can't see this! I know better than to have this arguement with you again, because I finally realize that you get off on this attention you get. It is probably the only sense of satisfaction you get in you sad, pathetic life! And spare me the part about your hot wife and all your fantastic leisure fun you fulfill your days with. You are like a pedophile or sexual predator that can only get their jollies in a sad pathetic way......

Go expound your vast knowledge on the CFI board, or the Commercial student board. Better yet, get a hobby!

Hey General!

I think these regional guys are feeling pretty insecure don't you! You can post anything on here and they jump down your throats with insults. Then they have the balls to turn it around and say we are the ones insulting them.

How is the 767 domestic by the way! I bid off the 767 ER and am thinking about domestic! General you are a true American Hero!

LOL!!!!

Sound like a couple of bum buddies if I ever heard! You boys should get together and start a club of __________________.

LOL!!!!

Sound like a couple of bum buddies if I ever heard! You boys should get together and start a club of __________________.

Are you familiar with how bum buddies sound? I guess you are! I hear you regional pukes are real close in your $hit hole crash pads! Get back to chip your second in command homeboy!

You're Delta, right? As I recall, you guys were picking up open time back when you had pilots on furlough.

Any Comair pilots picking up open time with guys on the street, have the Comair pilots cut their monthly cap to 75 hours, are they paying assessments to finance the furloughees COBRA expenses?

Any Comair pilots picking up open time with guys on the street, have the Comair pilots cut their monthly cap to 75 hours, are they paying assessments to finance the furloughees COBRA expenses?

Yes (sadly)
No
No (but they should have)

Yes, Dou(heLee

This is the Regional board, so we were talking about the DCI portion. Again, had we wanted to hear the viewpoint on the Major portion, we would have visited that board! Again, why do you feel the need to troll the regional board to spout off your opinions on us.
Because it's so easy. It's like dragging (or trolling if you prefer) raw chicken through an alligator farm...:laugh:

Probably.

The difference is, I have never seen any of them on here defending it while simultaneously criticizing other airlines for not doing enough, like I've seen acarpe and even the general doing.

Latest resources

Back