• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair furloughs 59 more

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh that is real mature. Make the company lose money. That will bring them right back! Sounds like you want to help more out the door with your plan.

If it helps put arsehats like you on furlough I'm all for it.... D-bag

Now for the record I have several friends at Comair that are actually happy that they are now on the furlough list.... A few are now getting their second one after one from Mesaba.... Their only hope is a merger to be able to go back to Mesaba eventually, go figure. Anyway as I see it the only "regional" that seems to be safe longer term is Skywest and sadly that is a combination of unvoidable contracts with Delta and that they are non-union.... Those of us at the wholly-owneds at this point look like we need to find new careers... In all reality all of us under 50 probably need to find new careers, probably in the military..... Welcome to the global economy.

You're Delta, right? As I recall, you guys were picking up open time back when you had pilots on furlough.

He was probably one of them.

just ignore him. if you look at his history he loves to chime in on any comair post and rip it up. im a comair guy myself, but i do see his point on some things. guess im just trying to say lets keep the peace and let it all go. no point in ripping into each other. we are all stressed. best wishes to those that are getting furloughed. im at four years and looking at a luxury lifestyle of jfk reserve now. i'm kicking myself for not calling that recruiter back seven years ago when i was fresh out of college.

I will do my part to make sure that the company misses you. The cold an flu season is approaching and i am sure others will make sure that the company can't operate as planned. I hope DELTA chokes on it!

Oh-

What goes around comes around... The big D is hosing all the passengers, employees, contractors, and suppliers it can find. People have long memories-every time someone gets screwed by the new "800 lb. gorilla," they let all their friends and family know.

When SWA and ALGT are operating out of ATL, the Big D sure will wish it had not screwed so many potential customers.

I just checked out the latest ALGT financials-CASM was 7.5 cents..... Delta's was 10.5 cents. Very simple numbers-very predicatable results.

-It is coming-and it will be fun to watch!

Last edited:
If it helps put arsehats like you on furlough I'm all for it.... D-bag

Your as stupid as you are inexperienced and dangerous. If you are out of a Comair co-pilot 50 people stand a chance of taking off and landing alive. I'm glad to hear people like you going onto welfare. Pi$$ of D-Bag, you need to learn to read. Obviously you did not understand my last post. Your Mom must be so proud of you!

Your as stupid as you are inexperienced and dangerous. If you are out of a Comair co-pilot 50 people stand a chance of taking off and landing alive. I'm glad to hear people like you going onto welfare. Pi$$ of D-Bag, you need to learn to read. Obviously you did not understand my last post. Your Mom must be so proud of you!

You need to learn grammar. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back