Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rez O. Lewshun said:
MEGA...

I do find interesting that people that push Jesus and God seem to lack the very pateince, understanding and compassion that they are pushing...

I like the bumper sticker "God save me from your followers" :confused:

I can tell that there are many people on this site who are very knowledgeable about the Bible . . . interesting that those who know nothing about it are the first to discredit it.

For those who don't know, Romans 1 tells us that through conscience, a brain, eyes, reason, and being able to use those looking at the world around us, God has GIVEN us the ability to discover who he is - so much so that we are WITHOUT EXCUSE.

Therefore, there is no point in arguing whether God exists - you have had it planted in your brain to a degree that God will hold you accountable for it. Sorry, I didn't invent that - Paul simply declares this.

If you still are not able to admit that God exists, that is because you have, on your own, SUPPRESSED (is the language of the text, not mine) that truth IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. That is to say, there is a point beyond which, by choosing not to believe, you no longer can believe.

You have chosen to poke your own spiritual eyes out. You are still accountable with the talents you were given before the Master went away.

Turtlesfly said:
I can tell that there are many people on this site who are very knowledgeable about the Bible . . . interesting that those who know nothing about it are the first to discredit it.

For those who don't know, Romans 1 tells us that through conscience, a brain, eyes, reason, and being able to use those looking at the world around us, God has GIVEN us the ability to discover who he is - so much so that we are WITHOUT EXCUSE.

Therefore, there is no point in arguing whether God exists - you have had it planted in your brain to a degree that God will hold you accountable for it. Sorry, I didn't invent that - Paul simply declares this.

If you still are not able to admit that God exists, that is because you have, on your own, SUPPRESSED (is the language of the text, not mine) that truth IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. That is to say, there is a point beyond which, by choosing not to believe, you no longer can believe.

You have chosen to poke your own spiritual eyes out. You are still accountable with the talents you were given before the Master went away.
All this drivel from a guy with "need a room check?" under his name? typical. thanks for the f'ing sermon. now piss off.

turning a thread asking about an injured guy into a bible thumping session that NOBODY asked for or cares about.....typical self righteous BS!

Sig said:
All I know is agnostics come knocking on your door, but they just aren't sure why.

ANY NEWS ON THE FO's RECOVERY?

It's to get you to turn down the accordion music.

The FO has survived this far; looks like he'll make it. I don't envy him the next few years, though.

C

Turtlesfly said:

Sorry, Turtledude; religion has little to do with spirituality. Opposite ends of the spectrum, actually.

C

FORESTGUMP said:
All this drivel from a guy with "need a room check?" under his name? typical. thanks for the f'ing sermon. now piss off.

Exactly! Typical.

It's like blah blah blah blah blah

FORESTGUMP said:

turning a thread asking about an injured guy into a bible thumping session that NOBODY asked for or cares about.....typical self righteous BS!

CHEAP SHOT! Your dirty mind interpreted that wrongly, and you just found his statement as a poor excuse to label him unfairly as a hyprocrite. He's innocent.

Room checks are a good thing to do, they ensure a little more security and safety for female crew members. In the past a Pinnacle FA was attacked and raped from inside her hotel, and this year AWAC switched hotels in MKE after an FA was attacked by a hotel employe who was a registered and convicted sexual offender.

Latest resources

Back