• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair FO awakens

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love the age old "I'm not going to be a Christian because everyone that I know who are Christians are hypocrites". What does everyone else have to do with you? Good luck explaining that one when the day comes.

We'll all find out soon enough.....

2012?

Got it, kids. Maybe we won't have to worry about bank accounts and credit card balances anymore. Bring it on and let it end.

Last edited:
SkyBoy1981 said:
Good luck explaining that one when the day comes.

Well, since it is said that God is all forgiving, I guess he/she will forgive me for being an agnostic "when the time comes"

Superpilot92 said:
All i can say is god bless you and people like me are here to pray for people like you. You still have time to at least try and understand instead of thinking you are smarter than everyone else. What if you are wrong? That sure is the wrong thing to be wrong about if you know what i mean. I used to be skeptical myself, ever since i put my life into christ and the church my life has totally changed. Good luck

Well said....I second that.

capt. megadeth said:
Well, since it is said that God is all forgiving, I guess he/she will forgive me for being an agnostic "when the time comes"

MEGA...

I do find interesting that people that push Jesus and God seem to lack the very pateince, understanding and compassion that they are pushing...

405 said:
2012?

Got it, kids. Maybe we won't have to worry about bank accounts and credit card balances anymore. Bring it on and let it end.

So the Rapture happens in 2012? That means we have to put up with all of the religious wackos for another SIX YEARS?!

Gad, the thought is almost enough to drive one to religion. Does God hear prayers from agnostics?

C

Corona said:
Does God hear prayers from agnostics?

All I know is agnostics come knocking on your door, but they just aren't sure why.

ANY NEWS ON THE FO's RECOVERY?

Latest resources

Back