• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair First Officer Needs Our Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My heart and prayers goes out to Javie's family, and friends. In a not so direct way all of us in the aviation family are affected. Get well, and be safe

I just checked out the picture of Javie. I think I knew that guy. Was he in Daytona Beach? Did he instruct at Phoenix East?
I'm sure the family appreciates all the well wishing; what would help even more is a little donation. Even a small $5 donation will help.
I'm gonna donate $100. It's Christmas and this guy needs our help. Anybody else care to pitch in?

Last edited:
I just sent my donation. I flew with Javie at Comair. He was truly a pleasure to fly with. He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

C425Driver

Get well soon buddy!!

Just found out about Javier. I flew with him down in Puerto Rico with American Eagle. This man would in fact give you the shirt off his back. One of the nicest individuals I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is in our prayers and I know that he will recover and be the same old Javie we love and respect. Get well soon Amigo.

??? Bump??? what's this?

I noticed lots of prayers on this forum. I hate to be rude but this really bothers me…

If you really flew with the guy and think that “This man would in fact give you the shirt off his back.” That he’s “…One of the nicest individuals (you’ve) have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is in (your) prayers, etc, etc.” don’t you think that his family would prefer a donation over a prayer? Medical bills cannot be paid with a prayer alone. Of course, I’m sure you already donated… I don’t even know the gentleman and I sent him a donation. Again, sorry to be this blunt, I just believe actions mean so much more than words…Sometimes even more than prayers alone…

Btw, he's in my prayers too...

Last edited:
You know what jackass, my friend has been lying in the hospital for a week and you all you can do is make sarcastic comments about his situation.

You hate Comair fine, but how dare you make a joke about one of our pilots who is injured. He was hired after the decision was made about hiring furloughs. He had nothing to do with you getting furloughed and nothing to do with you not getting hired. Although I'm sure anyone who interviewed you would have realized you're an a$$hole and not hired you anyway.

Hope you enjoyed life on the street buddy, becuase when USair buys you thats right back where you are going to be.

WG

Oh Cry Me A River Comair Puke! I cant tell you how many Comair pilots have posted negative SH$$ about the Pinnacle Pilots that died! That is Comair MO, trash everyone until it happens to them, then cry, cry cry!

Latest resources

Back