• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair First Officer Needs Our Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Many people have already donated, and I know that his family appreciates it. But I'm sure many of you can imagine how many hundreds of thousands of dollars his medical bills will be. The donations have not come anywhere near that number, not that they ever will but every little bit that you and and everyone on this board can help just makes it a little easier for him and his family to get through this terrible experience and start to move on. I have donated multiple times and will continue as long as I have a steady paycheck( which might not be very long). I encourage everyone to please look in the mirror and appreciate all the good things they have in life and then try to do something a little selfless and help a brother in need. Sorry for the long paragraph, I'm a little distraught. My Chargers just got embarrassed.

From what I understand, he and his friend got ran over by a NYC garbage truck... I don't think medical bills or money will be a long term problem.

I didn't know J personally, but I do hope that he recovers without any long term problems.

Oh Cry Me A River Comair Puke! I cant tell you how many Comair pilots have posted negative SH$$ about the Pinnacle Pilots that died! That is Comair MO, trash everyone until it happens to them, then cry, cry cry!

Pathetic and sick. You are a typical pilot/nihilist. You seize every opportunity to draw attention to your pathetically poor sense of self-esteem. Like many others in this profession you hide behind a pair of wings and 'cool shades' thinking that makes you some sort of hero/stand out. When people don't placate your adolescent ego (probably damaged by some incident in high school, your highest level of education) you angrily lash out at everybody who doesn't recognize your heroism.

You even lash out at people who have been run over by a garbage truck and had virtually every major bone in their body broken.

Now, go beat your kids or your girlfriend or whatever to make you feel like a hero.

Latest resources

Back