Comair First Officer Needs Our Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bump bump bump

Thanks everyone for your prayerful and financial assistance.

No, this is not an internet scam. I know Javie from college and can honestly say that there is no one more deserving of our support in his time of need. The financial support is going directly to Javie's medical bills as well as offsetting the costs associated with keeping members of his family in Manhattan around the clock to aid in his recovery.

Please do what you can and God bless during this holiday season.

KAK

Yes. He was a member of Lambda Chi Alpha as well as a Resident Advisor in the housing system. Very good guy who needs our help.

Is this info posted in Comair's crew room or similar area? I hope people who were close to him are extra generous this Christmas season...

Comair was so helpful to us furloughs, iam glad to help out in a time of his needs.

Could you translate it to us non-Comair guys? Do I detect sarcasm or has Comair really been helpful? Heck, I didn't even know Comair has furloughed?

He's Sigma Alpha Epsilon, but everything else is true, I saw him in the hospital in New York last week, his family isn't from NY and they are spending every moment here and are spending the holidays with him. Any support, even prayers, help.

Comair was so helpful to us furloughs, iam glad to help out in a time of his needs.

You know what jackass, my friend has been lying in the hospital for a week and you all you can do is make sarcastic comments about his situation.

You hate Comair fine, but how dare you make a joke about one of our pilots who is injured. He was hired after the decision was made about hiring furloughs. He had nothing to do with you getting furloughed and nothing to do with you not getting hired. Although I'm sure anyone who interviewed you would have realized you're an a$$hole and not hired you anyway.

Hope you enjoyed life on the street buddy, becuase when USair buys you thats right back where you are going to be.

WG

Latest resources

Back