Comair Final Offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RP170 said:
Excellent post. You Comair guys whine and complain about other regionals selling themselves out to fly jets, yet your pay freeze for "possible" growth has got to be the biggest sell-out I've witnessed at the regionals in the 3 years I've been here. Think before you post about other regionals "selling themselves out."

I honestly do hope everything works out for you guys but come on.

First you talk sh$t and then you wanna say I hope it all works out! You need to figure out which side your on! Number 1 You don't know what your talking about! Comair guys fought harder then any pilot group to raise the bar for regional pilots! Your flying around in a EMB170 at 32 bucks or less an hour! I don't think you need to come hear and talk about whining. Look at yourself in the mirror. Come on, its gotta stop!! Even Mesa CJ-900 pay is crazy!! First year on a 86 seater 21.00 bucks and tops out at 36.00. Our 5 year fo's at piedmont flying a wore out Dash 8 make more money!

Good luck Comair!

I guess you work for Republic!!! Nice pay scales there!!
http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/regional/republic-2005030567.htm

Last edited:
Kind of ironic that a regional that was used to outsource Delta jobs to save money will get outsourced themselves. The big race to the bottom is picking up speed.

Fortunately for Comair pilots, the pay freeze delayed the hundreds (perhaps thousands?) of furloughs that we were faced with last winter. The big question now is will the other pilot groups so quick to point fingers at Comair refuse to fly Comair's old aircraft after the pilot group votes this offer down? Remember that the only reason you'll be getting these is because you're cheaper than Comair.

bvt1151 said:
Remember that the only reason you'll be getting these is because you're cheaper than Comair.

That's why Comair did so much hiring while DAL was furloughing. Did you guys refuse to grow to protect those higher paying jobs? Like I said welcome to the race.

Yeh, all those high paying jobs running pax between mco and eyw or rsw or tlh or pbi or etc etc.
Yeh, your right, we should just deal with it, what were we thinking.
Retard

cmrflyer said:
Yeh, all those high paying jobs running pax between mco and eyw or rsw or tlh or pbi or etc etc.
Yeh, your right, we should just deal with it, what were we thinking.
Retard

Good luck

bvt1151 said:
Fortunately for Comair pilots, the pay freeze delayed the hundreds (perhaps thousands?) of furloughs that we were faced with last winter. The big question now is will the other pilot groups so quick to point fingers at Comair refuse to fly Comair's old aircraft after the pilot group votes this offer down? Remember that the only reason you'll be getting these is because you're cheaper than Comair.

Everyone is cheaper than Comair, just like everyone WAS cheaper than Delta until we tanked and gave it away. It is tough when you get to the top of the mountain and then FALL DOWN. It really suk$.

Bye Bye--General Lee

WSurf said:
Tex, It doesnt matter about the performance deal in the contract !!!! Get that thru your head!!! Its about cost!!! Yea, there will be a contract with mesa and delta, but before they are kicked off the delta property they will have done what they were put there to do!!! Under Cut you guys, and make you bring your cost down........ at the expense of some crappy service for a year or too!!
Wake up brother!!! Don't you understand what I am trying to tell you!!!!????
That is your future, has nothing to do with lookin forward to it!! Its gonna happen, and I am sorry!!! Like I said early you have two choices, you do it. Or you take the gun away from Delta and call there bluff!!!!

Good Luck

Your fixation on guns makes me wonder if your unstable. I don't know which airline that you think I fly for but you need to worry about your own house before you come into mine.

Latest resources

Back