• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Final Offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beware of the silent majority, it has passed more crap than my colon has seen!!!!!

Well, its nice to see FO pay getting the attention it deserves. Back in the days of quick upgrades it was merely something you needed to suffer through to get to the other side. Not so anymore. IMO, this will go down big, even after Fred's post-holiday doom and gloom shows. This is either a quit now or quit later proposal. If it passes, many will be forced to leave right away for financial reasons, if it fails, you at least have a little time. The resultant downsizing and replacement will take months.

fugghedabowdit said:
Well, its nice to see FO pay getting the attention it deserves. Back in the days of quick upgrades it was merely something you needed to suffer through to get to the other side. Not so anymore. IMO, this will go down big, even after Fred's post-holiday doom and gloom shows. This is either a quit now or quit later proposal. If it passes, many will be forced to leave right away for financial reasons, if it fails, you at least have a little time. The resultant downsizing and replacement will take months.

You couldn't be more right. That is why Comair got the FO pay rates up when we went on strike.
What would be great is if everyone just walked away after the NO vote and the "right sizing" that will follow, and left Fred and Delta with a real f#cking mess.
Lets see the whores fix that one.

JonnyKnoxville said:
I Where is your dignity and self-worth?

I'm not a Comair pilot. I'd acutally love to see you burn the place to the ground. I just want you to ask yourself "to what end?" before you do. I guess my dignity comes from the fact that I'm not one of the guys with nothing to lose telling you that "someone's gotta take a stand."

"Seriously though, my boyfriend REFUSES to get in an airplane with me....and I'm probably one of the most thorough GA pilots EVER. Hell I won't even fly a cross country unless I've done at least 2 flight plans to 2 different airports in the same area, by hand...Not DUATS or AOPA Flight Planner.....(I think I border on the line of paranoid actually).

I eat breathe and sleep emergency procedures, SOP's, and flows...haha"

WSurf said:
Never came close to coming into your house! Dont worry about that, I just think you are Alice in Wonderland! Wake Up Wake Up!!!

Facts are Facts!
You either work for Comair or ASA, And I was just stating that Mesa is Hire by Delta not only for feed... But to make the comair pilots take pay cuts!!! Between ASA and Comair Delta has plenty of RJ's!! Mesa is there for a reason son. And if you think for one minute that Delta is only worried about Performance and Reliablity at this point... You my friend are drinking some wack kool aid!!!

Great, close the door behind you on the way out.

Texx said:
Great, close the door behind you on the way out.

Yep, we will give whores like you everyting you need to get ahead. I'm surpirse you don't get us to do your checkrides for you too.
Slack arse wanker.

cmrflyer said:
Yep, we will give whores like you everyting you need to get ahead. I'm surpirse you don't get us to do your checkrides for you too.
Slack arse wanker.

I do more for our pilot group than JC Lawson.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back