Comair Final Offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cmrflyer said:
This offer will not pass. This is an insult to anyone, well maybe not everyone(MESA).
This will be a massive NO vote.

I believe that "an insult to Mesa" is an oxymoron. Or redundant. Or something.

Mesa will always be the first troops on the beach when management decides to attack a pilot group. No, they weren't drafted; theirs is an all-volunteer army. The notion of a "resolution" raised earlier in this thread is laughable-the airlines mentioned are already licking their chops in anticipation of tearing off a piece of the Comair carcass.

Vote your pocketbooks folks; principles don't pay the mortgage, and they don't matter as much if you're the only ones that have them.

regionaltard said:
Vote your pocketbooks folks; principles don't pay the mortgage, and they don't matter as much if you're the only ones that have them.

I am voting my pocketbook. By shutting the company down and getting a job waiting tables just so happens to be in my pocketbooks best interest. At least it is better than taking more cuts. Mesa can have the job if you would even want to call it that. Where is your dignity and self-worth?

cmrflyer said:
This offer will not pass. This is an insult to anyone, well maybe not everyone(MESA).
This will be a massive NO vote.

If it passes, how about you and BVT never post your stupid crap on here anymore?

Good luck all

I can say 100% that all Mesaba pilots are with you Comair Pilots. We are smelling the same SHAEIT that is being flung your way. And we are unified to STFD. Everyone from Pilots to Flight Attendents to Mechanics feel the same way.....Not one Penny, not one ounce....

If the Judge decides that the company is right and they take Mesaba-ba=Mesa.....I QUIT..... I would love to see them cover the flying with a 50-80% walk out.....

Great luck!

ERJDRVR said:
If it passes, how about you and BVT never post your stupid crap on here anymore?

I'm surprised that a retard like you can read our "crap" posts.
Maybe you should have read your contract before you agreed to fly for the crap you do.
Grow up you little wanker

cmrflyer said:
I'm surprised that a retard like you can read our "crap" posts.
Maybe you should have read your contract before you agreed to fly for the crap you do.
Grow up you little wanker

CMR,

Speaking of contracts, how is your's going?
You two clowns (BVT/CMRFLYER) continue to piss on CHQ & Mesa to the bitter end but neither one of you take ANY responsiblity for NOW leading the race to the bottom.
Keep up the great work boys! We are all counting on you two to embarass your fellow Comair pilots some more.

Last edited:
ERJDRVR said:
CMR,

Speaking of contracts, how is your's going?
You two clowns (BVT/CMRFLYER) continue to piss on CHQ & Mesa to the bitter end but neither one of you take ANY responsiblity for NOW leading the race to the bottom.
Keep up the great work boys! We are all counting on you two to embarass your fellow Comair pilots some more.

The above quote is quite shocking and shows how little your two weeks out of flight school has taught you about the airline industry. Grow young lady, grow up.

We are not going to let the company low ball us, we would rather see an airline that will not pay its pilot a decent wage close its doors, and that is why we will have the balls (that you don't seem to have) to vote NO.

ERJdirver, i'm sure when you were at the academy all you could think about was flying a jet. Well some of us think that we should be compensated for doing so. Just because you think it is OK to work for peanuts does not mean the rest of us will do so.
I hope you really love your work, because you will have to do a lot of overtime if you ever plan on buying a house and maybe even a new(post2000) car.
Good luck in the future, youll need it.

cmrflyer said:
The above quote is quite shocking and shows how little your two weeks out of flight school has taught you about the airline industry. Grow young lady, grow up.

We are not going to let the company low ball us, we would rather see an airline that will not pay its pilot a decent wage close its doors, and that is why we will have the balls (that you don't seem to have) to vote NO.

ERJdirver, i'm sure when you were at the academy all you could think about was flying a jet. Well some of us think that we should be compensated for doing so. Just because you think it is OK to work for peanuts does not mean the rest of us will do so.
I hope you really love your work, because you will have to do a lot of overtime if you ever plan on buying a house and maybe even a new(post2000) car.
Good luck in the future, youll need it.

Well, I will save this quote from you so I can once again have the last laugh (again).

Fly Safe,

ERJ

ERJDRVR said:
Well, I will save this quote from you so I can once again have the last laugh (again).

Fly Safe,

ERJ

I'm sure ERJDRVR wants to see Comair vote it down and shut its doors. Afterall, He will probably benefit from it.

Latest resources

Back