Comair Final Offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WSurf said:
First you talk sh$t and then you wanna say I hope it all works out! You need to figure out which side your on! Number 1 You don't know what your talking about! Comair guys fought harder then any pilot group to raise the bar for regional pilots! Your flying around in a EMB170 at 32 bucks or less an hour! I don't think you need to come hear and talk about whining. Look at yourself in the mirror. Come on, its gotta stop!! Even Mesa CJ-900 pay is crazy!! First year on a 86 seater 21.00 bucks and tops out at 36.00. Our 5 year fo's at piedmont flying a wore out Dash 8 make more money!

Good luck Comair!

I guess you work for Republic!!! Nice pay scales there!!
http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/regional/republic-2005030567.htm

Just trying to put food on the table. Yeah you are right the pay does suck. I'm not disagreeing with that. Sometimes you don't have much of a choice though after being furloughed from a once well respected regional and no PIC time. Unfortunately it looks like some of the Comair pilots will get to experience that first hand and I wouldn't be surprised to see several of them end up here as well. All are welcome here as we have many furlouged Delta, United, and US Airways guys here. Along with a large # of Independence guys.

Last edited:
Texx said:
Your fixation on guns makes me wonder if your unstable. I don't know which airline that you think I fly for but you need to worry about your own house before you come into mine.

Never came close to coming into your house! Dont worry about that, I just think you are Alice in Wonderland! Wake Up Wake Up!!!

Facts are Facts!
You either work for Comair or ASA, And I was just stating that Mesa is Hire by Delta not only for feed... But to make the comair pilots take pay cuts!!! Between ASA and Comair Delta has plenty of RJ's!! Mesa is there for a reason son. And if you think for one minute that Delta is only worried about Performance and Reliablity at this point... You my friend are drinking some wack kool aid!!!

cmrflyer said:
Let RP170 enjoy his third world jet, and his third world paycheck.[/quot

You guys sounded pretty excited about getting those third world jets not too long ago. So excited you gave up pay to get them or attempt to get them.

Last edited:
That was a move to avoid the furloughs your crap contract was enducing.

I hope you get to enjoy your 747 at $90 an hour(left seat).

Or maybe you could do that for less too.

Last edited:
RP170 said:
cmrflyer said:
Let RP170 enjoy his third world jet, and his third world paycheck.[/quot

You guys sounded pretty excited about getting those third world jets not too long ago. So excited you gave up pay to get them or attempt to get them.

PS We still would have been more per hour than you whore

Then enjoy your job and STFU!!! You don't need to come on this thread and laugh about the comair pay freeze when you work for fuc$in peanuts monkey!!
Good day!!

WSurf said:
First you talk sh$t and then you wanna say I hope it all works out! You need to figure out which side your on! Number 1 You don't know what your talking about! Comair guys fought harder then any pilot group to raise the bar for regional pilots! Your flying around in a EMB170 at 32 bucks or less an hour! I don't think you need to come hear and talk about whining. Look at yourself in the mirror. Come on, its gotta stop!! Even Mesa CJ-900 pay is crazy!! First year on a 86 seater 21.00 bucks and tops out at 36.00. Our 5 year fo's at piedmont flying a wore out Dash 8 make more money!

Good luck Comair!

I guess you work for Republic!!! Nice pay scales there!!
http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/regional/republic-2005030567.htm

Dang, are those numbers for real? I made more than that as a line guy for crying out loud.

cmrflyer said:
RP170 said:
PS We still would have been more per hour than you whore[/quote

How did you get hired here??!!??. I bet you are one of the pft dorks that signed our pay cut for growth. You actually think that agreement was to save furloughs?????? You are what Fred is looking for. Your mouth is stained red with the cool-aid you have been drinking. The pilots getting furloughed now are the ones hired since the pay-cut.The agreement passed because "no growth" was the threat and we couldn't have any of that could we... Vote to save Furloughs........Sheesh.

Always amused but never surprised by my "colleagues"

Waco

Latest resources

Back