• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Final Offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 70 senior fellows took the brunt of the pay cut. next are the 70 FO's and so on...We can have high pay to the last day and end up working for MESA or vote for it and live to fight another day...I choose the latter and hopefully get sold away from Delta. It'll pass as the silent majority will think with a cool head

comrcap said:
The 70 senior fellows took the brunt of the pay cut. next are the 70 FO's and so on...We can have high pay to the last day and end up working for MESA or vote for it and live to fight another day...I choose the latter and hopefully get sold away from Delta. It'll pass as the silent majority will think with a cool head
I disagree. It will not pass due mainly to the MEC not endorsing it. They have put themselves in a lose-lose situation.

I think the vote may be close. We have alot of 50 seat captains who are taking the least amount of paycut. Like the jerk I just finished a 4 day with - he said he'd take whatever. I'm voting no and I don't care what happens. The whole proposal is BS. The FO rates are not even average 50 seat rates for DCI carriers, much less average blended rates for 50 and 70. Good luck to all.

ILS2DH said:
I think the vote may be close.

I Sincerely hope you're right. If its at least close, perhaps they'll decide to take it to the judge to inconvenience just a few pilots rather than the vast majority. Don't expect the judge to ever see this.

And you wonder why major-airline pilots look down their noses at you?

You behave like children. You squabble like children. They're not looking down their noses at you because of the airplane you fly -- it's because you remind them of their teenagers.

Traumahawk said:
One more thing for the few of you douches that give CMR a bad name... Comair RECENTLY got that contract that all aviators should bow and hail to...
But how long was your company flying regional jets on mainline routes for "next to nothing"?? You sure put a few years in before "righting all wrongs" with a good contract.

Perhaps all that money Comair/Delta made from whoring you guys out paid for the contract you have been rubbing in everyones faces the past couple years!

T-Hawk

I think you also forget that the contract before this one was signed back in '96, just 3 years after our first RJ. After 2+ years of negotiations, we walked as soon as we got the chance. And, btw, it's been almost 5 years since we got that contract....that's not as recent as most of the other contracts in the industry. And, we didn't rub anything in anyones face, until, that is, you all started to undercut us. Why ASA hasn't been released to self-help is beyond me. Maybe the NMB doesn't think you guys want it badly enough.

And believe me, any money they got by "whoring" us out, they lost and then some in just 89 days.

WSurf said:
Ed you Aviator explains your stupidity!!! Our line holding FO's and CA's average around 100-120 Hrs. of Pay Credit a month! This is because of a pretty good contract!
Remember You big dummy, compare Rupublics rates against our Little Turbo Props!!! That should just make you sick in the stomach.
Let me explain--------> 37 Seats Vs. 70/90 Seats!!!
Hello!!!! (While I am Slappin you on the head)
Your thinking is why the industry is going down the shi&ter!!! People willing to work for those wages on these BIG RJ's!!!!
Please sit!

You make claims for which you have no facts. Talking about avatar pictures and I must tell you my friend yours is so cute. RAH flies planes from 37-72 where you get 90 seats is beyond me. Also, if you could elaborate what my thinking is I would greatly appreciate it. Since I have offered no opinions and just facts. I do know that there have been many Piedmont guys & girls leaving to go fly this 170 that you despise so much. I just cant fathom that if things are so great over there then and so terrible over at Republic why would this be happening and why would you be so bitter.

Bro, you just got knocked out while your slapping like a whiney little bitch!

ED GRIMLEY said:
You make claims for which you have no facts. Talking about avatar pictures and I must tell you my friend yours is so cute. RAH flies planes from 37-72 where you get 90 seats is beyond me. Also, if you could elaborate what my thinking is I would greatly appreciate it. Since I have offered no opinions and just facts. I do know that there have been many Piedmont guys & girls leaving to go fly this 170 that you despise so much. I just cant fathom that if things are so great over there then and so terrible over at Republic why would this be happening and why would you be so bitter.

Bro, you just got knocked out while your slapping like a whiney little bitch!

I am now stupider for having read that.

This offer will not pass. This is an insult to anyone, well maybe not everyone(MESA).
This will be a massive NO vote.

Latest resources

Back