Comair Emergency in CVG on 6/30/05

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:
I'm sure she knows what a Thrust reverser is, but not everyone is framiliar with "TR".

Isnt that what Kobe did to that chick in Colorado? Reverse Thrust :confused:

How does a cabin, "reach" pressurization?

FN FAL said:
How does a cabin, "reach" pressurization?

I don't know but if it doesn't you have to turn around and deploy the TR's on landing.

On the way home from the airport yesterday, I saw a guy on the side of the road removing a tire from his vehicle and putting another one on in its place. It was on I-75/85 N in Atlanta. Anyone know what happened???

Last edited:
T!ttie restrainers. And I'm ag'in em. :(

On the way home from the airport yesterday, I saw a guy on the side of the road removing a tire from his vehicle and putting another one on in its place. It was on I-75/85 N in Atlanta. Anyone know what happened???
The news said he busted his knuckles to the fare-thee-well, but finished up and continued to his destination without incident. But you know how those media types are. :D

Minhberg

TrafficInSight said:
I don't know but if it doesn't you have to turn around and deploy the TR's on landing.

Haha!

In the Lear 35, cruising at FL410, you set the pressurization for FL440 (always 1,000 feet above assigned altitude). The cabin should pressurize to about 5800-6000 feet. If the cabin pressure only shows 3000 feet, it hasn't "reached" the desired pressure. If this happens and you return for landing, someone will eventually start a thread on this board about it. lol Hope that kind of answers your question. Depending on you altitude, this could be dangerous. Nothing would happen down low (below 10K), but at high altitudes this problem could be fatal.

In the Lear 35, cruising at FL410, you set the pressurization for FL440 (always 1,000 feet above assigned altitude).
Anyone have a link to "Mental Math for Pilots"?

:D

Minh

Last edited:
Dr Pokenhiemer said:
In the Lear 35, cruising at FL410, you set the pressurization for FL440 (always 1,000 feet above assigned altitude). The cabin should pressurize to about 5800-6000 feet. If the cabin pressure only shows 3000 feet, it hasn't "reached" the desired pressure.
And Doc? Um, I'm pretty sure that if the cabin pressure shows 3000 feet at FL410, it's already 'reached' the desired pressure and then some. The windows'll start popping out pretty soon.

Latest resources

Back