• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I spoke with her last week. And she did tell me 2 classes in July. I think they just started filling the classes this week.

But no, haven't been notified yet.

Hey 54fighting and PositiveRate,

Just to let you know I interveiwed Febuary 19th and was called yesterday for the July 8th class. I spoke to Kathy earlier in the week I don't know if this helped but it couldn't hurt to see where you stand. I also know there is another class on the 15th. Good luck.

Mike

Hi all...

Does anybody know how many newhires per class? Also, who is the best person (and his/her #) to call and inquire about class placement information?

Thanks

TF

My understanding from Kathy Advent is the class on the 17th and 24th of June have 8 people in them. Her phone number is: 859-767-2874

Another question...

Thanks...Here's another question...

Anybody know how many people interviewed in March and April? It was my understanding that interviewing slowed down for a while during those months (either that or it's just wishful thinking:)) Thanks...

TF

Doctor,

Thanks for the info. I'm going to call on Monday and see how many people they're putting in those classes...If they're still getting guys from February into those July classes, then it'll probably be August before the March interviewees (including myself) see a class date.

As far as the interviewing question goes, I would guess that somewhere in the ballpark of 40 people were hired in march and probably next to none in april. I don't think they started interviewing on a regular basis again until May....I'm not sure what's been going on since then. So, if you interviewed in May, there's probably not too many poolies inbetween you and the end of March.

Haven't been able to get through to anyone at the main office for a couple days...

Has anyone else been called for the July 8th or 15th classes?

I spoke with Kathy Avent very briefly on Tuesday. I told her that I had interviewed on the 21st of Feb and that I just wanted to know when I should expect a class.

She said she would call me right back after she found something out. 33 hours later haven't heard anything. Guess she didn't find anything out. I now wish I would have asked a ton of questions since I actually got a warm body when I called and not an answering machine for the first time.

I would have asked if they were really having classes at the beginning of July for starters. Is this just a rumor or is it a fact?

Since I interviewed Feb 21st I should be getting called soon, I'm guessing. Anyone else interview before that and not have a class yet??

Jet

Start Date

Got the call for the July 8th class. Anyone else out there in that class??

Latest resources

Back