• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Classes cancelled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So job security is important? Maybe now you will understand why some of us took a pass on the "big leagues".....A good paying job with a good schedule and some security is more important to me.....

I reject your premise that you have any job security. To the contrary, I think you have a small fraction of the job security that those of us at the so-called "big leagues," as you call it, currently have. Nothing is less stable than a contractor.

I reject your premise that you have any job security. To the contrary, I think you have a small fraction of the job security that those of us at the so-called "big leagues," as you call it, currently have. Nothing is less stable than a contractor.

....and you think that you have job security? Frankly, none of us have much job security right now.

Have you looked at your market cap recently?

So you have more job security at Air Tran than I have at ASA? You seem to be more worried about getting furloughed than I am....

Using your logic, in addition to Air Tran, there is more job security at United, Spirit, Frontier, ASTAR, and USAirways than at ASA/Skywest.....Is that correct?

This is gonna get real rough. Fourloughs/unemployment in the aviation industry will be on the same magnitude as post-9/11 furloughs.

:(

Someone says this about once a month. Briner himself has been saying if we don't get the mesa flying we'll have to furlough, so we didn't get it or its gonna be awhile, "oh no I should run". I'm not worried, but I feel bad for all the people that have come to OH in the last 2 months. By the way no one has mentioned furlough.

You listen to Mr. 2% ? How long have you been with Comair? You will drive yourself insane if you believe everything you hear from that guy.

Lots of good people at Comair. Spent 8 years there myself. You guys need to hope Mesa goes Tango Uniform soon. If not those planes big D is looking to get rid of are going to come from Comair. It is ashame OH keeps getting jerked around by big D. But hey at least some things never change. You can tell how bad things are getting by how much Briner is sweating. When he starts sweating and stuttering at the same time watch out you are fu&$ed. Good Luck OH dudes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back