Comair Classes cancelled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
....Is Gulfstream still hiring?:laugh:

Keep laughing, Joe. You never know, your job could be on the chopping block next, and I certainly won't be laughing. I don't wish this crap on anyone.

Keep laughing, Joe. You never know, your job could be on the chopping block next, and I certainly won't be laughing. I don't wish this crap on anyone.

So job security is important? Maybe now you will understand why some of us took a pass on the "big leagues".....A good paying job with a good schedule and some security is more important to me.....

I know a lot of good people at Air Tran and I don't want anything bad to happen to them.....

Maybe you could have a little more understanding of those of us who don't believe in the "career expectations" argument.....

This isn't good for any of us....but it wasn't totally unexpected by some of us either.....

Well, it looks like I made the right decision passing on them last year.

Oh, and for the record, there are few things as revolting to me as the thought of trying to move on to a major airline. I used to envy those Delta guys walking around the SLC terminal. No more!

Now everyone from SKW, get the heck off Sked+ so I can drop some trips... Oh wait. Red arrows on every day of the month!! Arggghhh!!

-Goose

Last edited:
Now everyone from SKW, get the heck off Sked+ so I can drop some trips... Oh wait. Red arrows on every day of the month!! Arggghhh!!

-Goose

Yeah, I thought we were overstaffed. No red arrows in DEN, but I can't drop a trip at the end of July because of "insufficient reserve staffing". Apparently everyone can take the fourth off, though.

Yeah, I thought we were overstaffed. No red arrows in DEN, but I can't drop a trip at the end of July because of "insufficient reserve staffing". Apparently everyone can take the fourth off, though.

Yeah, I think in the Bro in SLC we are at something like 3 guys for reserve for the whole month... (38 lines, 41 bidding). Good times. I know there are way more reserves in the jet in SLC though.

-Goose

Just beginning? It' been fun at Comair for years....thats why I got out a couple of years back. Good luck, though....lots of friends there!
Someone says this about once a month. Briner himself has been saying if we don't get the mesa flying we'll have to furlough, so we didn't get it or its gonna be awhile, "oh no I should run". I'm not worried, but I feel bad for all the people that have come to OH in the last 2 months. By the way no one has mentioned furlough.

Keep laughing, Joe. You never know, your job could be on the chopping block next, and I certainly won't be laughing.

I will be!:laugh:

I don't wish this crap on anyone.

Based on his history, he would deserve it!:beer:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back