Colleges Football?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyperboy

God I am ready for football season to start. I don't expect to get many responses since this has nothing to do with whining, bashing, or aviation. Sorry to all the computer dorks....Anyway I am fired up GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Osu?

You have to be kidding me. U of Wisconsin to take the Big Ten this year!

It's called sarcasm

Do I honestly think NW will place higher than U of M? No!. Do I think U of M will win it all because of those guys in the above release said? No. U of Wisconsin will win the Big 10 this yr. U of Iowa will follow at #2....PM me if you want to make a personal bet.

DX Rick said:
Northwestern will win the Big Ten before U of M does. Michigan is done with, I take MSU to finsh second behind Wisconsin.

Regardless of wha happenes in the Big 10 this yr. I still say " To Hell with the SEC and ACC........get a clue on what real football is"
ACC is gonna be tough with Florida State, Miami, and Virginia Tech all in contention for the BCS; and Georgia Tech and NC State knocking on the second tier doorstep. The football fans hate the new ACC, but the basketball fans are lovin it, more wins against the newbies, means higher seeds in March.

Don't even get me started!

wrigley23 said:
ACC is gonna be tough with Florida State, Miami, and Virginia Tech all in contention for the BCSQUOTE]

On this BCS BS! What a joke. I'd rather see a play off system over the BCS. The TV channels will make so much more on commercials, and sponserships as well.
Only down side, is being able to get tha many weekends off to see all the games.

90% of these Bowl games have to go as well. What is it now? You win 1 game in your coference, you're Bowl eligible? Glad we have the Galaxy Furniture Bowl Game....that's a ring I would be proud of!

Yep, the BCS system sux, but we're stuck with it, for now. 1AA, DII and DIII all do playoffs, and works pretty well. I'd like to see it for D1, but the networks are scared.

wrigley23 said:
Yep, the BCS system sux, but we're stuck with it, for now. 1AA, DII and DIII all do playoffs, and works pretty well. I'd like to see it for D1, but the networks are scared.
I'm pretty sure e're done with it this year. Wht a way to ruin college football, andthe players lives who got screwed out of going to the 1 game, when they deserved it.....for example...Oklahoma last yr.

DX Rick said:
You have to be kidding me. U of Wisconsin to take the Big Ten this year!
They still have a football team up there? :)rolleyes:)

How bout dem Texas Longhorns...........

3 5 0

I'm confused. What does this have to do with Regional Airline Interviews?

Go Northern Illinois!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back