Colleges Football?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
miles otoole said:
LMAO- Do you realize that the average SAT for your football players who actually took their own test is around 700? So they don't get convicted. Keep that bar high by comparing your team to UGA and LSU. "Here at UA, we's may be dumb, but we's got class."[/QUOT

700 huh, that's pretty good. When did our guys start having to take their own exams anyway? What are these guys rocket scientist? Who is responsible for this travesty? I blame Housel!
Next to Vandy, which has the only real students on the field in the SEC, Auburn has the highest graduation rate.
I find it funny that of all people an Alabama guy makes a remark about academics or raising the bar. UGA and LSU are the creme' de la creme' of college football right now. We are nipping at their heels and hopefully we'll get over the hump this year. I really do hope Alabama can manage to break .500 this year. You are making the SEC look bad. Wish I still lived down there to hear all good old boys on the radio talk shows talk about what "Bear" would have done it. I think he would have quit by now.

AvJunke said:
miles otoole said:
LMAO- Do you realize that the average SAT for your football players who actually took their own test is around 700? So they don't get convicted. Keep that bar high by comparing your team to UGA and LSU. "Here at UA, we's may be dumb, but we's got class."[/QUOT

700 huh, that's pretty good. When did our guys start having to take their own exams anyway? What are these guys rocket scientist? Who is responsible for this travesty? I blame Housel!
Next to Vandy, which has the only real students on the field in the SEC, Auburn has the highest graduation rate.
I find it funny that of all people an Alabama guy makes a remark about academics or raising the bar. UGA and LSU are the creme' de la creme' of college football right now. We are nipping at their heels and hopefully we'll get over the hump this year. I really do hope Alabama can manage to break .500 this year. You are making the SEC look bad. Wish I still lived down there to hear all good old boys on the radio talk shows talk about what "Bear" would have done it. I think he would have quit by now.
I think LSU's creme has sat out too long....most overrated team in college football. One pathetic kicker away from getting beat AT HOME by......the Beavers? Number 3 my a$$.

W

Dubya said:
I think LSU's creme has sat out too long....most overrated team in college football. One pathetic kicker away from getting beat AT HOME by......the Beavers? Number 3 my a$$.

W
After Saturdays showing I couldn't agree more. Got to hate it for that kicker though. He's going to need a Rick Ankiel shrink after that debacle.

Roll Tide Baby. We got"s" it goin' on in T- town. Come on you Rebel s-o-b-'s yer next!

Roll Tide

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back