Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hipster Loser said:
do the regionals have any problem with that kind of time?

SkyWest just sends people home when they have that kind of time.....2 people out of my interview group got sent home after the first hour because of it.....especially if they barely have the mins....at 1700/600 pilot might be able to squeeze by...but 1000/100, good bye...

indianboy7 said:
SkyWest just sends people home when they have that kind of time.....2 people out of my interview group got sent home after the first hour because of it......

Don't let this happen to you. Stay away from 'soft' time like hour-splitting. Many apps only ask for Part 1 PIC time to negate this very problem.

BTW... Colgan #99***.... 99-01. B1900

RichardRambone said:
I also stopped logging approaches unless I shoot them to mins.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Unless I go missed/around before the published mins, all of my instrument approaches are flown to mins, and then past.

Tram said:
I know a few guys who were picked up at 520ish..

That's only for internal hiring though. For a couple months they hired people with 700/1, but that was about a year ago. Right now they want 121 and 135 experience, or turbine time.

Yeh, that is true Pedro - seems to be internal hiring or ATP instructors...

Tram said:
Yeh, that is true Pedro - seems to be internal hiring or ATP instructors...

I didn'tknow it was 500 for ALLATPS instructors, I thought it was 600,as published, but with pref interview.

Eh, a few have slid under the 600.. I know 2 guys who both have Xjet interviews in the comming weeks that are both under 600.. Very close, but still under..

That kinda sucks for the rest, I know few people with over 100 trying to get an interview.

Latest resources

Back