• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Update!! 1-22-07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm just going to stop you right there. If Phil's lips are moving, then he's lying. You'll become accustomed to it pretty quickly.

yeah i just read what he said in your conference call. it sounds a little different than what he said in ours. he never alluded that he was going to try and put jets on colgan. that would be a disaster! seriously in more than one way

Great start to a "new company" two separate conference calls..... gee I wonder why they did that (sense the sarcasm?)

Hang in there

You know I have been disconnected from the industry. I did not follow other airlines as some. But one thing is for sure. Something will happen to us and to you. I am sure it will not be good or it might be. So what are we to do? Smart$$? What is YOUR solution? I am being serious too.

How can we stop or prevent our bosses from changing the current status quo? Should we all just stop flying? Not pay our bills? Go hungry!
No matter what has happened in airline history the pilots ALWAYS get screwed. So I guess it is the degree of screwing we should challenge?

But how?

We need to demand that the lists be integrated in a fair way so that management can not use one pilot group against the other. There is no other solution. Until then, we will be pitted against one another for the cheapest wages. Like I said before, the only enemy I have lives in memphis.

if say both pilot groups wanted to merge the list and agreed upon a fair way to do it, how would they go about getting that done?

How about we don't merge. There is an idea. How about unions suck management rules and leave us along enough is enough already. I used to like reading flightinfo colgan posts now it is filled with whipsaw and 9e really boring crap.

Howabout Colgan pilots come together in an open forum and discuss together what we need to do. I think something needs to be done, just not sure what. The worst thing we can do is nothing.

How about we don't merge. There is an idea. How about unions suck management rules and leave us along enough is enough already. I used to like reading flightinfo colgan posts now it is filled with whipsaw and 9e really boring crap.

Boy, you sound like a natural leader. How inspiring you are. You do so much for your chosen profession and I can tell you will leave a great legacy for our future airline pilots. A true professional in every sense of the word.

Latest resources

Back