• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

COLGAN PILOTS: E-Mailing List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IF you really want to make a change at Colgan, I can give you the secret....

Are you ready????

Are you sure????

It's actually a simple formula... Feed the family. Go visit Dot or Val from time to time and bring a #1 value meal from B/K. If you make them happy, they will make you happy... and if you haven't noticed...food makes them happy!!

Lmaoraotf!!!!

chperplt said:
IF you really want to make a change at Colgan, I can give you the secret....

Are you ready????

Are you sure????

It's actually a simple formula... Feed the family. Go visit Dot or Val from time to time and bring a #1 value meal from B/K. If you make them happy, they will make you happy... and if you haven't noticed...food makes them happy!!

Supersize it...

Last edited:
NYCPilot said:
I was hoping so. I felt bad having to point that out if he didn't!

is that a squirel pounding a beer?

I know this is probably going to ruin my reputation...

but it is already right? I'm LMFAO at the posts here. As someone that has had more experience with CJC than anybody else on the Board, you guys have hit it on the head.

It's a family company and always will be. It's like most family companies- and I won't go into it- you can figure it out. All I'll say is that it must be really easy to run a regional airline.

Along with the other secrets divulged here is one from me gleaned from years of watching there. Paranoia is the order of the day. Starts from the top, down. Won't ever go away. Here's the reason: L. M. Syndrome.

Too bad, could have had a lot of the marbles except for the recurring re-runs of All in the Family.

A little FYI- forget about communicating like that. It's pie in the sky and they'll find out who you are somehow and you'll be gone. If you want to do something, go at it bigtime or not at all with them. And BTW- document EVERYTHING- you may need it later.

UAL78 said:
but it is already right? I'm LMFAO at the posts here. As someone that has had more experience with CJC than anybody else on the Board, you guys have hit it on the head.

It's a family company and always will be. It's like most family companies- and I won't go into it- you can figure it out. All I'll say is that it must be really easy to run a regional airline.

Along with the other secrets divulged here is one from me gleaned from years of watching there. Paranoia is the order of the day. Starts from the top, down. Won't ever go away. Here's the reason: L. M. Syndrome.

Too bad, could have had a lot of the marbles except for the recurring re-runs of All in the Family.

A little FYI- forget about communicating like that. It's pie in the sky and they'll find out who you are somehow and you'll be gone. If you want to do something, go at it bigtime or not at all with them. And BTW- document EVERYTHING- you may need it later.

Well said, UAL.

Unless you're willing to be the fall guy, which I've seen a few there, you better rethink your intentions, CJC pilot! You're efforts would fall on deaf ears and only get you in trouble, or fired! Unless you can change the Senator's, and the rest of the gene pool's mind about union, your fuc'd. Get your time, live with it, and move on! In the meantime, go with Cherplt's advice, food delivery to SKEDS, and crew planning will make things at least ok!

Just remember...... It's the #1 combo at B/K.. Not the #2.

Oh... and what ever you do... Go Big.... Go real big!!!:cool:

DIRECTORY UPDATE: 43 Members Joined as of Wednesday, Septemeber 28th

Thanks for all the support thus far, I appreciate everyone's feedback.

Current Projects:
1.) Setting up Luncheon at the BK for Management. Don't forget to donate your two cents, always welcome.
2.) Scheduling: Hot Reserve, Warm Reserve, and Cold Reserve

I realize that the directory may be wishful thinking on my behalf, but its worth a shot. There does seem to be enough people at Colgan who want to make a difference. So if you are one of these people then tell a friend and jump on the boat. Thanks again

Last edited:
You didn't ask for your Godfather's blessing...

ColganPilot said:
DIRECTORY UPDATE: 43 Members Joined as of Wednesday, Septemeber 28th

Thanks for all the support thus far, I appreciate everyone's feedback.

Current Projects:
1.) Setting up Luncheon at the BK for Management. Don't forget to donate your two cents, always welcome.
2.) Scheduling: Hot Reserve, Warm Reserve, and Cold Reserve

I realize that the directory may be wishful thinking on my behalf, but its worth a shot. There does seem to be enough people at Colgan who want to make a difference. So if you are one of these people then tell a friend and jump on the boat. Thanks again
WTF? I think it's time you PM'd me. You don't do anything until you consult with me first, capiche? You know why everyone calls me Tony Soprano at Colgan? As a senior Captain here, you should have consulted me first. I am disappointed in that you didn't take Furio's (chper's) and Paulie's advice (Bskin's). I would check my 6 if I were you. It won't be us coming after ya, it will the entire Colgan Family.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back