Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ColganPilot

To, All Pilots/Maintenace Personnel/Ticket Agents Employed at Colgan

An e-mail directory is in the process of being created to keep all employees in immediate contact and communications with each other regarding the company. Unhappy with the current state of things at Colgan then sign up this directory will be you outlet free from managerial intervetion or manipulation. The truth will stand here, where employees at thes company can feel free to communicate to a broad community. Improving QOL at Colgan starts here with communication.
From here we can take the next steps together rather than risk being martyred at it alone.

IMPORTANT: I do not want to know your name or identity. Anonyimity is your friend. Create an e-mail address that cannnot be connected to you in any shape or form. ( www.hotmail.com ) ( www.yahoo.com )

Once you have created a safe E-mail, then Private Message it to me.
From there it will be added into the directory.

Once the directory is large enough and strong enough we can start to make a change. The change is not just about money, we all knew we weren't going to be millionares when we got into this industry. Its about the right we deserve as professionals, as pilots who have dedicated our lives in perfecting our trade. It's about improving our Quality of Life. If you are completely 100% happy and content with the way things are at Colgan, do not bother to participate, but if you are not, the changes start here.

You know that screen name is gonna follow you for years, one day you may be a FEdex MD-11 captain, however you will still be "colganpilot". I would re-register and pick something like "bra" or something. Or perhaps, "Care E it". Late.

BRA said:
You know that screen name is gonna follow you for years, one day you may be a FEdex MD-11 captain, however you will still be "colganpilot". I would re-register and pick something like "bra" or something. Or perhaps, "Care E it". Late.

Dude, I don't think he created it to last. It was selected to attract attention and get Colgan pilots to unite. It was just created this month for this purpose, to solicit support.

Yeah right, like this will help..

Give my email away to you and you think you can help us make things better? WTF?

As I recall, some years ago I believe that a former CJC pilot tried this. He was claiming the same as you are now and that he was gonna get the Woerthless Puppy Chow Union in to make our lives better. He got canned. If you are trying the same thing, think again...BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!! or maybe you are BB trying to trick us.

What a joke getting everyone's email. If you are thinking about the "U" word or "ALPO", think again. You better PM me now. If anyone talks to Woerthless, it will be me first. I want to tell him to his face what a tool he is. If you are ALPO, then why didn't you guys here our plea 3-4 years ago when we knocked on the door. Thanks for pulling the welcome mat out from under our feet and showing us at Colgan the disrespect you did. If you are at Colgan and are P.O.d then join the crowd. My best advice is leave if you are not happy. The grass is greener on the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:
ColganPilot said:
Once the directory is large enough and strong enough we can start to make a change. The change is not just about money, we all knew we weren't going to be millionares when we got into this industry. Its about the right we deserve as professionals, as pilots who have dedicated our lives in perfecting our trade. It's about improving our Quality of Life. If you are completely 100% happy and content with the way things are at Colgan, do not bother to participate, but if you are not, the changes start here.

Man, are you dreaming! This will do squat. Nice idea though. Saw, and heard of such things in my 4 years there, and if you think it'll stay anonymous, your crazy! 100 voices is no better than 1 voice there, not until you get unionized!

Hi Big Brother

Godfather said:
Give my email away to you and you think you can help us make things better? WTF?

As I recall, some years ago I believe that a former CJC pilot tried this. He was claiming the same as you are now and that he was gonna get the Woerthless Puppy Chow Union in to make our lives better. He got canned. If you are trying the same thing, think again...BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!! or maybe you are BB trying to trick us.

What a joke getting everyone's email. If you are thinking about the "U" word or "ALPO", think again. You better PM me now. If anyone talks to Woerthless, it will be me first. I want to tell him to his face what a tool he is. If you are ALPO, then why didn't you guys here our plea 3-4 years ago when we knocked on the door. Thanks for pulling the welcome mat out from under our feet and showing us at Colgan the disrespect you did. If you are at Colgan and are P.O.d then join the crowd. My best advice is leave if you are not happy. The grass is greener on the other side.

I don't recall ever mentioning anything about the "U" word or saying a thing about ALPA. All I am mearly attempting to do is open up dialogue and get the lines of communication going between pilots and other company personnel. Through this process perhaps a few ideas can be brought to the attentition of people who can make a change here. Big Brother is watching, good I'm glad he should be, maybe he can watch all of the dedicated pilots and professionals working day after day and week after week striving to meet the demands of Colgan. No need to get defensive over this fact, why should anyone be afraid of a few pilots talking, trading thoughts?
It seems like the tension at Colgan is so thick at times people are petrified and scared cause threating to fire someone is the best means to resolve any issues. Maybe throughly addressing an issue and coming to some type of resolution would take more time, however the issue would be resolved. That is how Colgan can become a better, more effiecient place.

OH and By The Way if I was Big Brother, I don't think I would have asked everyone to keep this Anonymous, Do You??

Latest resources

Back