• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan pilot Brown noser!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Give me yopur paypal info, I promise I'll send you one. F' B Dub. I had to let off the brakes to make Alpha from 31 in RKD.

Heh... we watched him blow 3 of the 4 (brand new) mains trying to make the turnoff to maintenance in PLB. That's how his first name became a verb around here. :D

Holy cr@p, is that who I think it is? Owner of the record for shortest landing in a 1900?

Hey CA1900, help me out here. Was that *** actually able to get another flying job? Scary.
Good to see that I wasn't the only one amazed by that bit of information. Wow! What cargo company? Not FX or UPS, right?

Shy

Heh... we watched him blow 3 of the 4 (brand new) mains trying to make the turnoff to maintenance in PLB. That's how his first name became a verb around here. :D

Generally bad when your name is a verb, gerund, or adjective. Here are some examples.

"We Petered that plane today." (verb)

"He was busy Petering that plane into the ditch." (gerund)

"That plane has been hangar retrofitted with the Peter modification" (adjective)

Hope this helps.

VV

i really liked the letter from mike citing the alpa folks' salaries.....i thinks its absolutely awful that those guys make that much money....the very idea that an educated professional should make over 45k is disgusting! im with the colgans...we should all live on beans and creekwater!
SIGN THE CARDS, LADIES!

i really liked the letter from mike citing the alpa folks' salaries.....i thinks its absolutely awful that those guys make that much money....the very idea that an educated professional should make over 45k is disgusting! im with the colgans...we should all live on beans and creekwater!
SIGN THE CARDS, LADIES!

Check the Colgans pay stubs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back