Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Grey Ghost

God Bless America!
I am glad that the Pilot Group is out there helping us pilots by looking out for our best interest without bombarding us. One of my biggest IRRITATIONS now is every day I get home i get one more piece of mail from ALPA, with atleast one more card if not more, even in a few different colors. What i dont understand is why do they keep bothering us. Being a rather junior person here in this company, i came here to fly for a strong regional airline that offered the fastest upgrade so I can move on to my dream job. Initially when the union drive kicked off, people were all over the place trying to get people to sign up. The thing i dont understand is of the list that Colgan ALPA commitee members, where are the other people who initially bothered the hell out of us. For instance where is:
Jon Oates?
Chris Cumello (he went to Air Tran)
Jeff Panhas
Blair Wardrop (moved on to a Cargo Company)
Scott Fitzpatrick
Kirk Armstrong (he went to SWA) Good Job by the way!!
Lisa(Mona) Gonzalves (she went to SWA) Good job you too!!
Of there people who were trying to get people to join, well 4 MOVED ON!!! I thought they were trying to make a difference and better my life. Guess not!!!
I am tired of the mail and i dont want to read the magazine.. I guess these people who moved on are gonna cotniue to take care of my best interest at their new companies, do you think so??

:nuts: To whoever posted this on colganpilotgroup.com, are you crazy? Its people exactly like you that ruin this industry for everyone else!:uzi:
In case you have'nt figured it out yet! This industry is all about who you know and you better hope nobody figures out who you are! Good luck going anywhere else with an attitude like that!

Last edited:
The top part was a quote, right? Better make that a bit more obvious...almost gave up half way through and thought it was you writing it.

Sign the card...

The only effective way to make sure this in house student council is stopped is to send in the cards. Do it now. I'll wait. Go ahead. I'll be here.

Are you back yet? Did you fill one out?

Good. Thanks.

Let's Make It Better!

The top part was a quote, right? Better make that a bit more obvious...almost gave up half way through and thought it was you writing it.

Sign the card...

You're right! I just copied and pasted it from the website. I guess that I did'nt think about how it would look on FI.com! What can I say, I'm an idiot!:erm: Anyone who has seen it on the colganpilotgroup.com website should be familiar with it! Sign those cards!:0

P.S. That, is your surfing contact?

Last edited:
i came here to fly for a strong regional airline that offered the fastest upgrade so I can move on to my dream job. !

I assume his "dream job" is probably with a major airline. if this idiot has done ANY research, you would know that almost every major airline has some sort of union representation. Your predecessors have worked very hard to create what he calls his "dream job", and if they saw what he said, they would probably smack him in the face! :puke:

Boolsheet. You're lighting up the LavWall with speculation about where you slinked off to- you're Captain Plywood, ain'tcha?

Latest resources

Back