• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan pilot Brown noser!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys-it's off topic but Regions Air has given up the ghost. There's some good turboprop guys and gals out there that need some help getting a job if anything is happening over there

All these low time new hire FOs that colgan has need to learn about what union carriers have to offer! they need to actually get out of the small hill billy towns that they live in and go out and jumpseat on other carriers. They need to get out and talk to and learn from them first hand why they should consider voting in the union! they need to stop buying into MNGT's BS and go out an find out for themselves before they run their mouths! HMMMM!!

Blair Wardrop (moved on to a Cargo Company)

Holy cr@p, is that who I think it is? Owner of the record for shortest landing in a 1900?

Hey CA1900, help me out here. Was that *** actually able to get another flying job? Scary.

Last edited:
should we not be posting peoples names in here.....

Holy cr@p, is that who I think it is? Owner of the record for shortest landing in a 1900?

Hey CA1900, help me out here. Was that *** actually able to get another flying job? Scary.

In the interests of privacy, I cannot confirm or deny that statement. :D

Copy dat, CA.

Hey Mr. Wu, where can I get one of dem stickers in your avatar? Once a 1900 pilot, always a 1900 pilot, right?

Latest resources

Back